Introduction

I had been travelling, searching, for ages, decades even. I had been so busy scouting and searching, I stopped counting time. By this point I had almost given up finding my charge. And then, I bumped into a man in the wild, a man by the name of Andal Brask, and he had suggested I worked for him. While it would be more in depth and information exchange, it wouldn't feel as lonely, and who knew... in time I may finally find my person, my fate, my destiny.

   So I did, from the Reef, to Saturn, to Mars, Venus, and Earthbound. I gathered intel, brought messages back and forth, even transmatting items and materials for the Vanguard. Until, I returned to Brasks quarters and that's when I found my new associate, he was weird, dressed a lot like Brask, but was shiny and blue, an Exo, and his jokes  were absolutely the worse, but Cayde-6 had brought his own light to the table, and he said to me "I know looking is tiresome, so is paperwork, and searching, gah, anything's better than this tower, but I believe your light will shine brightest when it is time."

  Then... a few weeks later... everything changed. I lost my connection to the traveler, the Cabal invaded, and the most I could do was take my shattering shell and hide. Slowly over time I felt the light getting stronger, but I felt exhausted. I was drifting through twilight gap, on my way to the tower, so slow, so weak. That was when an explosion rocked the last city, and the Traveler had reawoken. And that's when I felt it. This feeling of light returning, but it wasn't just returning. I was swelling with the light, expanding, as this feeling of duty, dedication, and above all my Destiny, began flowing through my chassis and onto the body of the individual on the ground. That was when I found my charge, this, is the beginning of our story.