~ one ~

Haruhi's POV
*phone starts ringing*
       Tamaki♥️ is calling, the ringing stopped. "HARUHI i told u to call me once you landed! If u obviously answered this u couldve called. What are you doing right now?" Tamaki spoke with an anxious tone. "Im ok.! i just got off the plane...walking through the airport looking for hikaru, and i was just about to call you." I replied. "Im sorry i just get worried! i hate when you are so far from me..." Tamaki stammered. "I need to be alone when i see him, ill let u know if u need to come back to japan or not. "Ok my love, call me if you need anything. I wish i could be there! I love you" he said. "i love you too" I replied. I hung up the phone.
    "Over here Haru!" Hikaru waved his arm high. I  ran over to him and gave him a hug. "Thank you so much." I whispered while hugging him. "Of course anything." Hikaru commented back. He doesnt mean it Hikaru insisted on taking my bags to the car, he wouldnt let me take them.
    He started driving to his place. "Haruhi, how are u  feeling?" Hikaru said as he watched the road. "Im feeling ok, managing." liar I gazed at the sunset. "Yknow this isnt like the best time of your life, youre in france not really knowing anything, and like your dad is sick. You can stay as long as you want dont be afraid to talk to me ok." Hikaru then looked at me. Hes right aint he. "Hikaru, Im actually managing pretty ok, i have high belief that my dad will be ok, and i actually like france i just wish i had more people over there." i replied, liar Liar LIAR!
      We pulled into his driveway and he took my stuff and showed me to my room. Im just so surprised, his house is smaller than i was expecting. "Thank you so much Hikaru you have no idea how much I appreciate this. I smiled. "Not a big deal ill leave u alone for a hour or so to get settled and then we will go eat." He said. I nodded ok and closed the door.
     Youre taking up his time. Hikaru can be doing something more important. He doesnt have to take you to dinner you made him feel obligated. I started to walk backwards toward the bed. Youre falling now, falling off this edge, you wouldnt survive. Or you have to annoy your so called 'friend' do you think he actually wanted to be your chauffeur this whole time? "s..stop" i whimpered. A knock came to the door. "Haru I almost forgot..." Hikaru opened the door. "...Did u want something to drink?" He Realized what was happening, he walked over to me after that all i heard was jibberish. He's probably talking about how he doesnt want you here! Youre invading his space invading, invading, invading! He brought me to the ground and squeezed my hand to bring me back, "haruhi just breathe" he whispered. I held his hand i was shaking alot. "Youre ok, youre safe, just focus on your breathing." He whispered.
      Hikaru's phone started to ring he glanced at it, "Its tamaki." Hikaru said. "Go take it he'll get worried if u dont reply." i replied. He answered the call. "Yea whatsup." Hikaru answered the phone. "Hes asking about you." Hikaru whispered to me. "Well do you want to talk to her." He handed me the phone. "Hi Tamaki." I started. "Hello My love i hope youre settling in good." I sniffled as he finished talking. "Is everything ok Haruhi?" Tamaki sounded concerned. "Yea everythings fine, nothing to worry about here! anyways i should get going!" I said. "Ok well i love u haruhi." i handed hikaru the phone.
*On the phone*
Tamaki- Whats up with her?
Hikaru- Ill talk to u later senpai.
*Hangs up the phone*
    "Why didnt you tell him?" Hikaru asked. Because he wouldnt care. "Its because he will worry over something that he doesnt have to worry about." I replied. "Since you dont seem up too it we are staying home and im cooking." Hikaru Announced. "No Hikaru its ok if we are staying home ill cook since im intruding." We continued to argue kindof in a joking matter. we all know that i won and i cooked a feast.