D A W N O F M A Y H E M

ابدأ من البداية

"What the hell is happening?!" Clarette yelled, her eyes shut as the whole castle  continued to quake underneath their feet. Was this just some normal earthquake? But judging by the intensity― Diana sure it wasn't.

After a while, the ground has freeze, the shakings stop and Diana's shoulders heave in relief as it all ended. Hawbeit, something was wrong, she can feel it, like a strong hunch, she knew something was terribly wrong today, she just doesn't know what.

Without even asking if her friends are okay, she advance towards the door and pulled it open, Clarette and Luna trailed behind her as quickly as possible.

From up the dormitories, she saw the Ravenclaw students running around in chaos and yells. The younger kids all had tremor in their eyes and they continued crying. She found Cho near the window, gripping her wand tightly, they flew down the stairs in an instant and went towards her, despite the ruckus occuring.

"Cho!" Diana called out, the black haired girl turned around and only then did she notice the look of trepidation in Cho's face. "What's happening here?"

Cho's bottom lip quiver, so does her whole body. "D- Dumbledore's dead" she stammered.

A wave of shock hit Diana, she took a few steps back, bumping onto Clarette and Luna's shoulders accidentally and almost stumbling down. She couldn't grasp what had happened, she couldn't think properly. "Are you serious?" there was hesitation in her voice as she looks deep into Cho's eyes, searching for any signs of hoax. But there wasn't any.

She wants to question how or who but her mouth seems to stitch itself.

"Look" Cho pointed a finger outside the window. The three girls gathered around her and followed the direction of her finger. Diana's heart seemed to stop and her mouth went dry. There they are.... The enemies to come... They're here.... Waiting to launch the perfect attack and purge the school.

"They're preparing for war..." she heard Cho speak, but she couldn't hear the words after that. A buzz ringing in her ear and she felt a lump on her throat. There was an invinsible shield across Hogwarts but she knows it won't hold them safe, the deatheaters are nearing closer to the castle ― her eyes went wide as she saw the kinds of creatures on the dark side. How the hell are they suppose to defeat Voldemort when he has mavens of dark magic on his side? How the hell are students and a few professors going to defeat them?

Her heart raced fast. This is it. War is about to come. It's now or never. She felt her bestfriends froze on their spot, when suddenly an extremely loud manly yell occur behind them. Snapping everyone out of their panic states, it was the Ravenclaw's head boy,

"EVERYONE WHO'S PART OF THE D.A OR HAS BEEN IN COMBAT OR DUEL IS NEEDED AT THE QUADRANGLE, MCGONAGALL'S ORDER ― THE REST, KEEP COVER. HURRY NOW"

Before she could even process the words, Diana strode off to go upstairs her dorm only to be stop by a grip on her arm, she look over her shoulder and saw Cho, already at the verge of crying "I know you left the D.A but please ― we need you there, we need as many people as possible ― how are we going to stop them? I'll go find the others and you join the fight alright?"

They needed her. She knew this.

"We have to go in combat" Clarette mused as if she just only realized, it took guts to even swallow the words. "We have to ―"a sudden fear laced her voice. "Theo" she faltered.

"Blaise...." She heard Luna mumble in worry. Diana couldn't help but want to go find Draco, she doesn't know if he was safe in the Hospital Wing. She knew exactly what her friends are feeling, they're scared for their love ones and so is she.