"Ha get wrecked" I laughed at him. "I'm coming after you don't celebrate just yet" he yells up at me. I quickly get up and run away.

It had been 5 minutes and Nick and I's team racked up enough points to be 3 points ahead.

I was currently on top of the stairs. When I see Clay. "Ha gotcha" he yelled as he shot me. "You better run pretty boy before you get shot" I threatened. I Waited for my timer to be done but before I could, Clay picked me up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" I shouted. "Taking a hostage" he simply stated and grinned. I squirmed in his arms, and he kept me thrown over his shoulder.

He walks over to his base and drops me down by George. "Watch her," he says strictly. I swallow through my dry throat. "Got it," George said back and aimed his gun at me.

"C'mon this is-" "shush hostage" George commanded. He was having too much fun with this.

"NICKKKKKK" I yelled for my partner. "WHATTT??" I hear back. "THEY GOT ME, HOSTAGE," I say but then George shoots me. Bad move on his part. "I said shush" he blankly stated.

"Okay yeah, but you should be concerned with getting away from me" I grin evilly. A light bulb flashed above his head as he finally got what he did.

"Listen we can talk about this. Trust me you don't have to do this" he backed away from me like it was going to do something.

"Nope that's not how I roll" my timer turns off right as I say that and I don't hesitate. I shoot him and turn to run.

I run smack dab into technoblade. I look up at him. "I'm gonna shoot you" I smirked. "How can you when you're so short" he poked fun at me.

I backed up and shot his thing but his timer didn't go off. "What the hell" I look at him confused. "I dunno it's broke," he said before shooting me and walking off.

"Dammit," I mumble and run in the other direction. I keep running and weaving in between barriers.

I finally found Nick hiding in a corner. I crouch down beside him. "We have 2 minutes until the game is done, and they are ahead by 5 points" I whisper over to him.

"What? How are they 5 points ahead?!" I shush him. "Quiet and techno got me. Which by the way don't go after him his vest thing is broken".

"Okay well we gotta act fast times counting down" he points at the timer and it had a minute left. "Yeah let's go" I affirm, and we swiftly get up and make our way to the stairs.

We're practically back-to-back as the clock counts down.

That's when I see the light of a blue vest moving. "Hey, this way" I whisper to Nick and then I start running over to the moving target.

I run around the barrier and see George. "I got you cornered and 30 seconds on the clock" I shoot him without letting him speak.

"Bad move" he looks at me and then laughs. I look at the clock to see Nick and I are ahead and there are only 15 seconds.

But it was in those 15 seconds that both Nick and I got shot.

"WHAT...what the fuck duuuuuude not cool" I hear Nick yell. I look to see that Clay had shot me and I'm guessing Nick got shot by technoblade.

"This is fucking trash" I gripe. I look up at the points to see they beat us by 2. "Ha sore loser much" Clay retorts.

"It's not even fair technoblade's thing doesn't even work" I push past George and Clay to get out of the corner they somehow pushed me in.

Don't know how they did that.

I walked over to Nick who was...well I don't know what he was doing exactly.

"I think we should ditch them and make techno drive them home" I pushed Nick's shoulder playfully.

"Hold up, are you serious? That's a brilliant idea".

"Consider it done" I walked over to Clay.

"Hey, I need the keys real quick I gotta get something out of the car" I pointed toward the exit. "Yeah okay don't take too long we want to get something to eat" he grabs the keys out of his pocket and hands them to me.

I take my keys and jog back over to nick. "Okay, let's go but hurry" I giggle. We sprint to the laser tag exit and quickly put away our equipment.

"Okay go, go, go, go" I stifle my laughs as we dash to the bowling exit and to the car.

I quickly get in and start it up as Nick buckles in. "Okay, I know we should go home but I'm kinda hungry" I look over to him as I buckle up.

"Yeah I could go for something to eat," he says turning the heater on, for it was still cold outside.

"Okay let's eat then" I cheer and pull out of the parking lot and drive out into the road heading to one of my favorite burger joints.

"So where are we going y/an" I grimace at him using my username. "Call me y/n okay" I give a harsh tone. "Sorry I didn't mean to sound rude".

"Nah it's okay, but yeah where are we going?" I pull up to a place called Double 0 Burger. "This is where we're going" I pulled into a parking space right beside the door and shut the engine off.

"Trust me it's good and the guys won't know we're here" I beam.

"Noice" Nick replies, and we hop out of the car heading for the door.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The next chapter might be dramatic and spicy, so idk also is voting like important? Honestly idk.
Anyway bye lovelies

-pOP OuT