"Hi, whatcha need?" a brown-haired woman with plump features and an aged face asked nicely. I smiled at her and swatted at the middle schoolers behind me. "Oh hi um, I need a room for four people." I smiled but the lady didn't type it in.

"Um, are you sure 4 sweetie" she looked behind me. I decided not knowing the chaos they might be causing I should look behind me.

Low and behold there was technobabe laughing at the others as they fought over a... Well, I don't really know what it was. I shake my head in disapproval and turn back to the sweet lady.

"I guess 5 then huh" I chuckled, and she just smiled typing the details into a computer-iPad type thing.

"Alright come on in darling" she went and opened the door beside the counter.

"Come on asswipes" I yelled over to the 4 overgrown children.

Everyone started walking over except for techno. "Oh no, you are coming with me, I already bought you a thing" I grin. "Why did you do that?" he questioned.

"Because you joined the group of middle schoolers so..." He rolled his eyes and walked over. "Why are you here anyway?" I mentioned as we walk into the waiting room that has all the vests.

"I like the arcade games that's all" he answered and grabbed a blue vest. I grabbed a red one along with sapnap. George and Dream grabbed blue ones as well.

(Sorry for the constant name change I'm trying to figure which one I find more comfortable writing with)

"Get ready to get wrecked," Nick laughed and I held an L above my forehead. "Oh yeah well your asses are grass" Clay defended. "OHHH" George yelled and techno held an L above his head.

"Mhm sure, just you see we're gonna win" I throw at them. "Oh yeah you think you and Nick can bear us puh-lease" George mocked us. I rolled my eyes and the lady came back and started telling us the rules.

None of us were paying attention though because we kept glaring at each other.

"Okay, so you guys got it?" she smiled. We nodded and replied with "yeah" and "yup". None of us actually knew what she said.

We walked into the darkroom that had blue and red risers and an upstairs. "PLAYERS START AT COLOR PLAYERS START AT COLOR PLAYERS START AT COLOR," an automatic voice said over the intercom.

"Okay sap-". "Call me Nick" Nick interrupted me. I smiled hoping he would see it and continued."okay Nick let's use the COD strat," I said looking at the starting screen counting down. "Yeah, that sounds good" he gave me a face I couldn't see because of the dark light.

"3, 2, 1, PLAY" the weird voice stated. It was also a weird countdown. I look at Nick and he looks at me. We nod.

I stealthily make my way upstairs keeping my eyes on both sides while Nick is making his way under the second floor.
I keep my back flat against the wall.

I get to the top of the stairs and peek on both sides of the blue barriers beside me. I also keep my eyes on the stairs behind me.

I decide the coast is clear and I sprint across to a red barrier. I press my back to it and look for targets.

How is no one up here there's three of them?

I then hear screaming mostly from George. I guess Nick found him. I hastily make my way all across the upper floor. I then see the banister that lines the floor.

I crouch down and press my back against a nearby barrier. I then aim and right then I see technoblade come from under the second floor. I shoot at him and his chest flashes.