|Holy shit he's hot|

Good grief, before I start this I want you all to know I have 20 books i'm working on so sorry if there are slow updates also i procrastinate a lot sorry d00ds
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV
  I was on a train to Morioh, there were some family issues and all I wanted to do was to get away. My family was pretty wealthy so I used some money to get a bigger house. The only reason I could come here was because of the wealth, one of my ancestors, Robert E. O. Speedwagon of course was the maker of The Speedwagon Foundation, so that left me to you guessed it, a crazy amount of money.

I met Jotaro Kujo a long time ago, I would stay at his place whenever my parents were fighting, we were really close I sorta  thought of him as a father figure. He also gave me his old black jacket when he got a new one, I wear it everyday now...I mean it is really big but oh well. I found out he was in Morioh since he told me everything before he left. Oh and yes I have a stand, and hamon. I'm the only person aside from old man Joseph that I know of that has hamon.

My stand is called Mara and has more strength then Star Platinum, and I love hacking since there's nothing else to do.
Back to the present.

The train stopped at the station and a voice came over the loud speaker stating that we arrived at Morioh. I grabbed my bags and walked out of the train, I looked ahead and saw that tall ass man I missed, I dropped my bags and I jumped on him making him fall down making both of us laugh.  He sits up hugging me tightly laughing slightly, he kisses my forehead. I stand up using Mara to help him stand up.
"Who's that?" I ask pointing to the taller guy with the purple blueish pompadour.

"That's Josuke Higashikata, old man Joseph's son." Jotaro said.

"Wait, that would mean your his nephew." I said pointing at Jotaro and Josuke.

"Shut up (n/n)." Jotaro said in a serious tone which only made you laugh and him smirk.You looked at Josuke and caught him looking at you blushing, once he noticed you looking at him he turned away.

"I'll take your bags to the car" Jotaro said.

"Aight, dad." I said sarcastically as Jotaro smiled and ruffled my (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"You two are related?!" Josuke yelled pointing at us.

"Oh hell no, my name is (Y/N) Speedwagon. I've known Jotaro my whole life. And I think of him as a father figure since my dad sucks and probablydoesnt know i'm gone." I say holding onto the jacket sleeve that I rolled up since they were way to big along with the jacket.

"I'll be living with you by the way (n/n)." Jotaro said taking my bags and heading to the car.

"Alrighty." I said turning to Josuke. "So, Josuke, right? How are you?" I asked smiling.

"I'm alright, why are you here in Morioh?" Josuke asks me.

"Well, family problems." I said looking down at my feet.

"Sorry, I really am,." Josuke said holding out his hand to lead you to the car.

"It's fine, Jotaro might need some time to move his stuff from the hotel to the house and I don't feel like being alone." I say laughing which makes Josuke laugh.

"Yeah, gladly." He says laughing.

"Also, I really love your hair it looks really good and you can pull it off." I smile at him.

He blushes and touches the side of his head. "T-Thank you."

"Your hair looks super soft and it must be quiet long." I say tugging on my sleeve of the jacket.

"It is soft when it's down and washed." Josuke says blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well maybe sometime I can see how soft and long it is." I say smiling and blushing.