"Yeah we would never live it down." he joked back when his hand moved to your thigh. You flinched slightly before relaxing closer to him. The space between you two became slim and the two of you were sitting right next to each other. Your knees almost touching each other.

His hand still rested on your thigh and you pretended not to notice as you picked up your book again. You opened up a page and his hand moved again, it moved higher up your thigh. His fingers started making small shapes in your inner thigh.

Your breath hitched in the back of your throat when his hand moved further up your thigh. His fingers started to play with the small hem of your skirt. You were not reading your book at this point, you were just looking at the page.

"You having trouble reading." he leaned in and whispered in your ear. The words falling off his tongue like silk. You were completely shocked at the level of dominance he was emitting in front of the team. When he pulled away you gave him a look that said 'let's move this to the bathroom.'

You leaned into him like you were ready to jump his bones, you started to speak, "If you move your hand up any further, I will go straight home when this jet lands." you pulled back and you liked the control that you gained from that but you knew it would come at a consequence. You were teasing him.

His hand moved away for fear that you would go home when the jet landed but the look on his face was anything but obeying. The look he gave you looked like he was going to fuck you into the next century.

You slid away from the close proximity that you two shared and relaxed in the other corner of the couch and stretched out. Your legs laying across Aarons's lap as he pretended to be okay with how much of a brat you were being.

You curled up slightly within your arms and fell asleep hoping that the plane would land soon.

The next thing you knew you had slept through the rest of the 3 hours left on the plane. You were awoken to Aaron shaking your legs that were still across his lap. Everyone looked at you as he was waking you up. "Hey y/n we are home."

"What," you said to everyone as you were waking up. They shook their heads and murmured back to each other. You gave a confused look to Aaron and he shrugged his shoulders before he lightly pulled your legs off of him and stood up.

"It's 9:45 pm right now and I see no use in staying up all night to do paperwork. Everyone go home and enjoy your Friday night. I will see you all on Monday for the paperwork." Aaron announced to the jet and a rousing sigh of relief was let out by the team.

"I call drinks at the bar!" Emily started to speak announcing it to the team. You were about to reject Emily's invite because you had a dick appointment at Aaron's House but you were interrupted,  "and Y/n, no copping out, you ditched us last time and that means you buy the first round."

You gave Emily a slight death stare before you sighed giving in to her offer. "Fine, I will come AND buy the first round for everyone. That means you three have to come. This is a family event" you pointed to Aaron, Rossi, and Reid who were normally the ones to ditch the team.

"Yeah, I second that, everyone is in." Derek chimed in with a grin from ear to ear forcing everyone to go. Rossi put his hands up, "Alright no need to force, ill go." he said before you glanced to Aaron giving him a forceful look.

"Are you coming Mr. Stern-boss-man?" You said making fun of him. You were taking every advantage you could to be a brat while he couldn't fight back. It was way too much fun for you.

He was not fond of it again those hungry eyes took over for a second before he agreed, "Call me that again and I'll never come to another one of these." he joked at the team. "I dunno I kind of liked it." Reid jumped in making fun of Aaron. "I think we keep it, I'll have Garcia get you a new tag for your desk." you laughed at this joke way too hard and so did the rest of the team.