"You'll photoshop my nose if it looks big, right?" Jessica asks.

"Please," Gemma scoffs. "I'm in the picture. They won't be looking bat you, Jess."

Jessica smiles, so does Alice. Everyone loves Gemma's confidence. When everyone is in their spits, Bella aims her camera and she takes the picture.

"Edward!" Alice chirps when he gets out of his Volvo.

Edward looks confused to see Alice with the humans but then he spots Gemma, and understands. Gemma and Alice bid their farewells before heading inside. Gemma heads toward her first period class, Auto Shop with Mr. Crosby. She has it first as a senior, when she had it last as a junior.
🌚🌚🌚

Gemma stands close to Emmett when Alice disappears upstairs at the Cullen house to get Edward and Bella

Gemma stands close to Emmett when Alice disappears upstairs at the Cullen house to get Edward and Bella. Gemma is wearing a dres that Rosalie got her for her sweet eighteen and some six inch heels and Alice got her last week just because she loves shoes.

Carlisle hugs Bella when she gets downstairs. "Sorry about all this. We tried to rein Alice in."

"Like that's even possible," Esme coos as she gives Bella a warm Huh. "Happy birthday, Bella."

Alice uses Bella's camera and she snaps a picture of Bella, the flash grabbing the birthday girl's attention.

"Found it in your bag," Alice chirps. "Mind?"

Emmett leaves Gemma with Chamberlin and Jasper and he moves to Edward's side, and he nudges him. "Dating an older woman? Hot."

Gemma snorts in amusement. Emmett was nineteen when he was turned and Gemma's only nineteen. So in the eye of the people who know nothing of immortality, Gemma is still younger than Emmett, like she is to the people who do know about vampires.

"What?" Emmett asks when Edward gives him a look and elbows him sharply.

Rosalie steps forward and she hands Bella a box. "It's a necklace. Gem picked it out."

Rosalie walks away, bored, and she joins her mate, Jasper, and Gemma. Bella spots Jasper standing close to Gemma, her scent and her calm emotion keeps him calm. Bella smiles at him and waves. Jasper returns each gesture.

"Show me the love!" Alice chirps as she aims the camera.

Edward pulls Bella into a loving embrace and look into each other's eyes, making Gemma awe loudly. Edward only laughs once the picture is taken.