𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

Start from the beginning

"Draco!" Giovanna exclaimed, then handed Teddy to Hermione. "You're awful."

"You love me."

"I do."

§ § §

"Uncle Eli is here, bitches!"

"Eli!"

Giovanna stormed into the front hall, glaring daggers at her friend. She and Draco were now twenty-seven with two twin boys.

She had complained that of course she got the twin gene for her kids while Harry just voluntarily had three kids without any twins.

"Eli! Don't use that language," she scowled.

"I keep telling him that," Louis rolled his eyes, hugging Giovanna in greeting. 

"There was a time, my little whore, that you used this language too," He grinned and kissed her on the cheek before moving into the living room, where Draco was. "Hey, bro."

They did their handshake that Giovanna still had no clue where it came from, and Eli dropped his bag of Christmas presents on the couch.

"Remus, Fred!" Giovanna called upstairs. "Your favorite uncles are here!"

Of course Giovanna named her sons after her loved ones. Draco didn't even try to argue.

Fred came bounding down the stairs first, his hair as bright as Draco's but his eyes as green as Giovanna's. "Uncle Eli! Uncle Louis!" He yelled, jumping into Eli's arms, then Louis'.

Remus came down next, much more calmly. His hair was jet-black, like Giovanna's, but had grey-blue eyes like Draco. "Uncle Harry's here?" He drawled.

"Oh, you take that back right now!" Louis grinned and started chasing Remus around.

Eli looked at Fred. "Well, come on!" He took off after his husband and Remus, and Fed grinned and followed after.

Both boys had their own personality. Fred was loud and eager and witty and exactly like James Potter and. Remus was sarcastic and sly and smart and exactly like Draco. They were both like Giovanna.

The doorbell rang, and before Giovanna could move to get it, James Potter (Jr.) was already coming inside.

"Hey, Aunt G! Where's Fred?" He asked, looking around. He was the same age as the twins, and Albus and Lily were younger.

"Off chasing your Uncle Eli somewhere," she waved her hand, and James grinned before going to find them.

Albus and Lily came in together. Lily rushed over and jumped into Giovanna's arms and Albus looked around.

"Where's Remus?" He asked Draco.

"He would be getting chased by Eli, Louis, his brother, and your brother," Draco smirked, and Albus nodded, going off to find them.

Lily let go of Giovanna and went to hug Draco, who spun her around. Harry and Ginny walked in, carrying their load of presents.

"Hey, guys," Ginny greeted, hugging Giovanna and pulling her daughter off Draco so she could greet him. "Ready for another huge family gathering?"

Giovanna laughed and slung and arm over Harry's shoulders. "Christmas is always a pleasure. Are Ron and Hermione on their way?"

"Yup," Harry nodded, reaching over to high five Draco without leaving Giovanna's arm. "And the rest of the Weasley's, too. And Andromeda and Teddy."

Eli entered the room, followed by Fred, Remus, James, and Albus. Ginny and Harry went to greet them, and the door opened, revealing Ron, Hermione, and their kids Hugo and Rose.

Draco grabbed his wife's arm before she could go over to them and leaned in to kiss her. Giovanna knew he did it because things were about to get hectic and they wouldn't get to do that for a while.

"Ew!" Fred Malfoy exclaimed, throwing his shoe at his parents, who scowled and pulled apart.

"No, continue. It's a real pleasure watching my parents kiss," Remus rolled his eyes.

If you're wondering- yes. Both of the Malfoy children had been sorted into Slytherin.

"I hate our children," Draco smirked.

"Me too," Giovanna grinned, but they both knew it wasn't true. They loved their kids more than anything.

Draco kissed her cheek quickly. "But- I do love you."

"I love you, too."

§ § §

King's Cross station was as busy as usual, along with the reporters and photographers that still tried to make stories out of the Potters and their families.

"Do you have everything?" Giovanna lifted her sons' chins up to look at her.

Fred smirked. "Probably not."

Draco groaned. "I'm not owling you everything again, Fred. Do you know how annoying that is?"

"Yup," Fred laughed, popping the p.

"And you?" Giovanna raised her eyebrows at her other son.

Remus nodded, rolling his eyes. "I'm not an idiot, unlike my brother."

Letting go of them, Giovanna smirked. "Fine. Go find your cousins. I love you. Wreck havoc."

"Why of course we shall, mother," Fred said in a posh accent, making Giovanna roll her eyes. Remus just smirked, and they left to go find James and Teddy.

Rose, and Hugo were talking to Albus, who was nervous about his first year at Hogwarts. Lily was standing my Ginny, looking eagerly at the train, awaiting her year to go.

When all the children had boarded, Draco and Giovanna made their way over to Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny.

"Another year," Ron huffed, then plastered on a smile to wave to Hugo through the window. "Gets more bloody tiring every time."

"Tell me about it," Giovanna laughed as her twin boys flipped her off through the train windows. She flipped them off right back.

Hermione shook her head. "You've raised them so well," she grinned sarcastically.

"Giovanna! Your match is this weekend, yeah?" Ginny asked, ignoring Harry and Draco who were commenting on how bad the team that had gone against Giovanna's last week was.

She had ended up being a professional quidditch player. Ginny had started, too, but eventually worked on a sports magazine company, and Hermione had gone to the Ministry. Draco and Harry had become professors and Ron and auror.

"Yeah," Giovanna confirmed, as her husband finally stopped talking to her twin and came back to her. "You'll all be there?"

"Course," Harry said. "Wouldn't miss it."

Giovanna grinned and turned to Draco, who smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah, Serpent Girl, we'll be there."

She kissed him, and then they waved to their kids on the train.

All was well.

so... i was kind of crying with the other ending and wrote this. (don't get me wrong i love the other ending and i'm proud of it, but i think we all needed this :))