11 - Bobby Did What?!

The band had been practising for a while now, when finally, Alex also decided to join the group. Mo was half asleep on the couch, buried in one of Alex' hoodies.

"Oh. Hey, Alex."

"Where have you been?" Luke questioned the boy. "We need to start practising."

"Yeah? For what?" Alex asked, turning to Julie for answers.

Out of nowhere, the doors opened. Seriously people never knock nowadays.

"Dance news!" Flynn practically screamed at Julie. A grunt came from the ghost girl, she could sleep through music but not through screaming.

"Oh, sorry Mo," Flynn whispered sheepishly. "I don't have a date. But I don't care because I'm so psyched to see you guys perform."

"Oh, man! We're playing a dance?" Alex didn't sound excited.

Meanwhile, Reggie walked over to his best friend and shook her lightly. When she didn't respond he dropped himself on her. "Common dude, people are here. It's getting interesting." She opened one of her eyes, then threw her arms around Reggie, getting comfortable once again.

Luke sat down on a chair "Of course, dude. That's how we get a following nowadays."

Julie snickered "Yeah, get with the program, Alex." They smiled at each other.

"What?! The guys are here?" Flynn tutted. "I thought you were hanging out with Mo alone. Hey guys!" she waved in Mo's direction. Reggie and Mo waved back. "Two out of four! You're getting better, sweety."

"Yeah." Again, Flynn waved but this time at the other two members of the band.

"Okay, well, now that Alex has graced us with his presence, can we start working?" Boss Luke was back, eager to get back to the music. Reggie got off Mo and made his way over to Alex and his bass.

"Yes! We're gonna rehearse. You wanna stick around?" Flynn thought for a moment "I'm supposed to blow up 500 balloons for the school dance... but this sounds way better. Imma sit next to Mo, get to know her a bit more." Mo sat up, rubbing her eyes and making space for Flynn on the couch, patting the space next to her invitingly.

"Hey, Julie. Remember those orbs in Dad's pictures?" Julie's little brother Carlos came waltzing into the room, right through Alex. "I... I think they're ghosts. But don't worry. This room is..." the four ghosts look at each other expectantly. There wasn't a way to get rid of them was there?

Carlos spun around, scanning the room for potential ghosts. "...is... This room is clean. I'm not getting the ghost tingles."

"Wrong again, little dude."

"Have no fear. If they come back, I will protect you, because I am the man of the house."

"Aww, he's cute! Makes me wish I had a brother." She got two death stares "A blood related one, okay? Jesus, no need to kill me again" Mo rolled her eyes.