Chapter 21 (The Trial)

Start from the beginning

"Hashiras?"The three boys muttered the rank name.

Hinata noticed you and Kaname. The tangerine was going to call the two twilight pillars names but he immediately shut up when Kaname dead glare to Hinata while carrying sleeping you.

___________________

"Forget about that. What will we do with Tomioka?"Tanjiro,Hinata and Kageyama look at the tree where the voice came from.

"Seeing there without any restraints is giving me headache. Based on what Kocho told us,Tomioka is just as guilty of breaking the Corps rules. How will we deal with him?How should we make him take responsibility?What kind of lesson should we teach him?"The black haired male pointed where the water pillar is.

"Don't you have something to say,Tomioka?"

Serpent Hashira, Obanai Iguro

______________________

"......"

Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyuu

________________________

"Where's the harm?He did come along without resisting. Let's come up with the penalty later"

Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu

________________________

"I'm more interested to the boys stories more"Shinobu continues in the silent.

Kaname look at you who still sleeping. How can you blame when the light purple haired girl is only a child that can tired easily?

"Is she still sleeping?"Kanroji quietly ask to Kaname who just nod in answer.

The love pillar look at the sleeping girl. A light blush was on the female face,you look so cute even when you are sleeping in the love pillar eyes.

______________________

"Oi,Oi. What the hell are you trying to pull here?"

Wind Hashira,Shinazugawa Sanemi

_______________________

Sanemi hold two wooden boxes which have Natsu and Nezuko were in it.

One of the Kakushi run where Shinazugawa was. "This won't do
Shinazugawa-Sama. Please would you mind putting down those boxes?"

Sanemi ignored the female Kakushi request. Shinobu get up,others pillars noticed that she look pretty angry in their eyes.

"Shinazugawa-San,please don't cut out of the line"

Sanemi look at Hinata, Kageyama and Tanjiro.

"What did you say about those demons,kids?That they can fight as a demon slayer to protect humans?You know what we called that?"Sanemi pulled out his katana as he continues.

"That's impossible, idoits!!"With that Sanemi stab the two boxes with his katana.

That makes Hinata and Tanjiro rampage enough. The loud noice was enough to make you wake up from your sleep.

"You should stop now"The cold voice from the twelve years old child makes the other pillars immediately listen to her order.

They know very well that you hate getting woke up by loud noice. Let's say that they once tried that and regret it.

Hinata and Tanjiro didn't waste the moment that Sanemi stay quiet and listening to your order.

Both if the two boys,jump high and headbutt to the wind pillar hard. The impact of Hinata and Tanjiro made Sanemi nosebleed.