As they chat they heard the bell ring again, Indicating that recess time was done and they need to go back to class.

So they head to their designated class and promised to meet each other at the cafeteria.

Seung sat at her designated chair and leaned at her table and stare at the window again, It was quite windy not like an hour ago.

Seung sighed And looked at the front and saw that their president of the school said that the professors are in a meeting and is busy for three hours straight, So they get to do what they want until 3 hours is done.

Not to mention their lunch will have an extend time, But no students went out only a few of them as they went to a place to smoke, to drink something or use the Restroom.

Seung went out of the room and put her headphone in listening to some relaxing music with her hands inside the pockets of her blazer, She walked through the silent empty halls.

Her shoes and music was the only thing that can be heard at the halls.

The hall lights were turned off, but it was not that creepy.

Seung saw some juniors talking to sophomores, And she recognized one.

"Ryujin.... " Seung mumbled as she saw The junior was trying hard to get Ryujin's attention.

"it must be the Girl who she first loved.... Ouch." Seung thought so she hid behind the lockers and eavesdrop on their convo.

"Ryujin please listen to me!"

"Ryujin!"

"Stop walking away!"

"Hey! I thought you will stay with me forever! "

As soon as Seung heard that, She heard a shoe squeak.

She took a peak, And the girl who was trying so hard to get Ryujin's attention was a girl with pretty monolid eyes, she looked like a dragon.

Seung looked at Ryujin to see that the poor girl was biting her lips harshly trying not to let out a sob, Seung furrowed her eyebrows and waited.

"I did said that..... But..... I don't have any reasons to stay anymore.... " Ryujin replied trying not to stutter.

Seung looked down feeling sad about what she heard, 'harsh' i know but it's for you to survive.

"I.... I stay and stay just for you. I loved you so much that I didn't left love for me. I gave it all to you. You just ignored me. But now that I found someone who's worthy for my love, then you come here trying to make me The TWIT I DON'T WANT TO BE!..... She.... She was the first one to give me love too... She....she shares the same feelings with me..... Lia is my angel Yeji. And I don't want my angel to cry because of me. I ain't a twit, I ain't a fool. So Goodbye Yeji."

Ryujin walked away and went straight to the juniors room to visit Lia, Seung looked at Yeji who was now in her knees sobbing and blaming herself.

Seung sighed And went out her hiding spot, She helped yeji up and gave her a small smile.

Yeji just looked down as she knows that this senior who's Standing in front of her is Ryujin's new friend.

Seung patted Yeji's head and mumbled a small "it's ok, don't give up." Yeji smiled at her words and walked away not before thanking Seung which nod at her.

Seung went to the juniors room and saw y/n, Y/n saw Seung and smiled brightly and ran up to her and hug her, Seung doing the same. The other students who saw that awed.

"When we go back to our dorm can I play the game?" Y/n asked and looked at Seung with a pout on her lips and with puppy eyes.

Bull's-eye.

Seung felt a arrow at her heart as it was her weakness, Seung looked at her side and hid her face and mumbled an 'ok'.

But Seung thought of something, She looked out to see Lia chatting with Ryujin happily.

"fine I'll let you..... " Seung told y/n, which y/n jumped at her seat to celebrate but got stop.

"If, you pay for our food." Seung smirked.

Y/n whined but she swear to God that smirk is dangerou-ok but still she whined about paying for their lunch.

"Deal?"

"ugh fine, Deal!"

"Your the one that I want."

To Be Continued...