053; not my soft side

Start from the beginning

"yeah well, he deserved it." he shrugged, glancing over at mollie and giving her a small smile before his leg started to bounce up and down.

and as the rest of the table went into detail about the fight that had happened, filling in for those who didn't see it, corbyn's hand reached for mollie's thigh as she glanced down, watching him subtly slide it higher.

"besson," she whispered, "stop."

turning his head towards the girl with a smile on his face as the waiter gave everyone their food, he soon decided to whisper something back to her, "i have something to ask you after this meal."

"what?" mollie sat up properly and leant closer towards him.

"i said after dinner."

"i want to know now."

"no," he shook his head and nervously laughed before grabbing his fork, watching her turn towards her plate, "you can do it."

"mhm," she slowly nodded, picking up her fork.

the small get together with the group lasted another few hours or so, after they had all finished their meals and agreed on how they were going to pay, they sat at the table for another 45 minutes.

and even after they left the restaurant, they continued to talk in the parking lot despite it pouring down with rain and despite how much nicole was complaining about it.

"nic shut up," daniel looked at her, "it's a bit of rain."

"daniel," nicole replied, kicking some of the water from the puddle beside him at the boy, "now your jeans are soaked."

"you wanna play that game?" he raised his eyebrows, "because i'll play it."

"can you ask the question now?" mollie stood beside corbyn, a frown on her face as she watched him smile and turn towards the group, "what are you-"

"hey we're gonna go," corbyn spoke up and gained everyone's attention, pointing towards his car, "mollie doesn't feel too good so.."

"oh, alright." jonah nodded as mollie furrowed her eyebrows, "see you guys soon."

while the rest of them exchanged their goodbyes and the pair got into corbyn's car, the girl looked towards him and tilted her head, "you're acting suspicious and you seem nervous."

"i think i should go back to my house tonight," corbyn suggested as he began to make the drive back to hers, "i haven't seen them in a few weeks and i trust you won't do anything."

"i don't want you to go back."

"i know and i don't want to-"

"then don't." she shook her head, "now i'm sad."

"if you need me to start staying over again i will," he said, glancing at her before his hand went back to her thigh, "that's a cute skirt by the way."

"you're stalling what you want to ask," mollie replied, watching his hand go up her skirt, "corbyn."

"what? you look hot."

"can't you concentrate on the road instead of trying to put your hand in my underwear?" the girl suggested as he smirked slightly, "are you trying to lead this to sex in your car again?"

"no but that's a good idea," corbyn shrugged, "can't you make this easier for me and at least open your legs?"

"no you horny fuck," she rolled her eyes as corbyn frowned.

"princess," he mumbled, "be a good girl."

"stop," mollie smiled slightly as her cheeks went slightly pink, "because that-"

"is a fucking weakness isn't it?" corbyn interrupted the girl as they pulled up outside her house, "you like being called good girl?"

"never said that," she shook her head, moving his hand away from her, "and i'm never confirming it."

"you're not denying it," he smiled, getting out of the car as mollie quickly followed his actions, watching him lean against the hood of his car.

"alright what's your question?" mollie asked him before folding her arms, "unless it was about car sex."

"it's not about that," the boy said through a laugh, grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to him, "that would be nice though."

"not in my driveway," she shook her head.

"not even head or..?"

"oh my god shut up," mollie's head fell back for a few seconds, lightly slapping his shoulder before she looked back at him, noticing the grin he still had.

"what about a kiss?" he asked her, "you gotta at least give me a kiss."

"can't we go inside? it's raining."

"so you don't want to be romantic and kiss me in the rain?" corbyn looked at her with a confused expression on his face, "i'm trying to have at least one romantic moment with you."

"i think we've had plenty of those," she raised one eyebrow, wrapping her arms around his neck before leaning into him and planning a kiss on his lips.

corbyn pulled the girl closer to him as he began to kiss a little harder than before, his hand trailing down her back before the girl took the opportunity to pull away slightly and get a few words out.

"what was your question?"

"i was just going to ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" he replied as she moved her face away from his, "we don't need to tell anyone yet."

"that's what you were nervous about?" she smiled before laughing slightly.

"yes because i thought you'd be hesitant about it," he shrugged, "because of nicole and what i did."

"you're cute when you're- shit not my soft side," mollie stopped herself as she backed away from the boy, "fuck you for making me say that."

"answer my question doof," he shook his head and laughed, "you're stalling is making me nervous."

"i didn't mean to stall it," mollie rolled her eyes and smiled, "yes i'll be your girlfriend again."

"now it's going to be even harder to be friends around other people," corbyn mentioned, standing himself up again as the girl nodded, "i can go home now."

"no you can't," she shook her head, grabbing ahold of his hand and trying to pull him towards the door, "you're my boyfriend so now you have to listen to me."

"no i don't you liar."

"shut up," she frowned, holding her arms open for him, "now you've made me soft."

"baby," he smiled, pulling her in for a hug before placing a kiss on her forehead, "i'll come see you tomorrow."

"okay," the girl nodded, "bring dunkin."

"that's the first time in like 9 months you've asked for food," corbyn looked at her, "i will bring you dunkin."

"good," mollie nodded and smiled, "i'll see you tomorrow morning."

"see you tomorrow," he said, watching her make it safely into the house before he got into his car.

a/n

YAYYYYY THEY'RE OFFICIALLLL

and mollie hasn't told him abt dylan smh 🙄🙄