« nine »

White Night Amusement Park (WNAP or White Night for short) lit up as soon as it started getting dark. Lights flickered on and shone pathways and rides as visitors started arriving. White Night was a specially designed amusement park that was built and open for friends who preferred night rides or for young couples in love. The feel of the place practically gave 'romantic young couples in love may enter here and kiss and dance under the moonlight' vibes. Stalls of snacks and games were lined up along one side and the large rides occupied the space. There was a band nearby playing songs for any night tourists who were passing by. There weren't many visitors at night, which is why seven best friends decided to visit after nightfall.

"Come on Nana! Sungie stop clinging on to Lele like a koala!"

Donghyuck ushered them in quickly and they looked around. Most people would find going to the amusement park at night scary, but not Donghyuck, Chenle or Renjun. They were the ones who suggested visiting White Night for their next trip. Jisung and Jaemin were reluctant, but after Jeno scoffed and went "Cowards" they both decided to go to make themselves look manly.

The few visitors who were there stared at the group of friends since they were making a lot of noise. It's not every day you see a screeching dolphin, a scared mouse, a strawberry clinging onto a cute knife, a seagull trying to make a sassy drama queen calm down and a samoyed smack his head at his friends' stupidity.

They were lucky that the owner of the amusement park was a friend of theirs, so they didn't have to wait in line or pay. There was a big tree near the entrance and a man stepped out from under it. The males turned around to see the smiling male.

"Johnny Hyung?"

"Did you guys forget I'm friends with Taeil, the owner of this place?" he replied.

"But don't you work at the café?" asked Jaemin.

"I was covering for Lily. She had a date with someone," responded Johnny. "I came here with Ten. "

Just then, a Thai male walked towards Johnny and jumped onto his back. "What up hoes?"

"Hyung, is that soju?" pointed Jisung.

"What? A little drink does not harm. I'm in the mood for a little fun," said Ten, winking at Johnny.

"There are kids here!" shouted Jemin before shoving them all towards a ride. It was a large ride that looped around and went high in the air. The 'Demon's Death Drop'. Before Jaemin could turn around, Renjun did his best puppy-eyes and they ended up going on the ride. They went up, up, and up and stopped at the top.

"HOLD ON TIGHT NANA!"

"WAIT WAIT CHENLE I'M SCARED LET ME GO DOWN!"

"STOP BEING A CHICKEN JISUNG!"

"YELL SOMETHING AS THE RIDE GOES DOWN!"

And they went down at full speed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"REGINAAA I LOVE YOU BESTIE!"

"I DON'T DANIELA!"

"BACK OFF DANIELA REGINA'S MINE!"

"HE'S MY BESTIE FIRST JESSICA!"