𝑶𝑵𝑬

The sound of the sliding door caused you to wake up from your little nap on the a cash register. You weren't asleep for long since nobody noticed to wake you up.

You groaned and stood up straight. You looked around to see who had entered the store and spotted the boy that's been coming here for the last week or so for the same snacks every time.

Does that boy get any sleep?

you thought to yourself but then again, it wasn't your business. you sighed and looked around to see if anyone else was in the store or if Jayden was anywhere near by,
but literally nobody was in sight.

Of course Jayden probably left me here by yourself. there's wasn't really anyone here but still, what am I suppose to do when I'm bored.

You were so lost in thought that you didn't notice that the boy had been waiting to get his stuff scanned.

"Ahem" the boy fake coughed to try and get your attention which he successfully did.

"Huh?- oh! sorry my bad" you apologized then started scanning his things.

"Yeah your all good" he replied

Barbecue chips...
Sprite..
Sour patch kids...
Snickers...
Coke..

Same thing every time..how is this kid not fat, but if I eat one goddamn piece of fried chicken I gain 20 pounds.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at the boy.

"Your total is 27.34"

"Uh actually I was wondering if you guys had any..sleeping pills?"

"Oh yeah we do! There in the back, would you like me to show you or are you good ?"

"Yeah that would be great, I looked but I didn't see anything"

" Really? Follow me"

You stepped out from behind the counter and walked in front of the boy leading him towards the section with off the counter pills. You looked through all of them till you found 2 specific ones.

"Ok so this one helps you sleep for 6-7 hours and this one helps you sleep for 9-10 hours, which one would you like ?"

(ok I know that's not how sleeping pills work but just go with it)

"Uh well which do you recommend?"

"Me? Well, if your a busy person then the 6-7 hours one, if not then the 9-10 hours one would also be good"

"I'll take the 9-10 hours one, I need the sleep"

"Alright!"
____________
"Alright your total is now 32.45"

He handed me the money.

"Thanks you, for you know...helping me find the sleeping pills"

"Oh, yeah! I mean it's my job, it's not like I was gonna be able to tell you no"

The purples haired boy chuckled and nodded then headed out the store. Once he was gone I grabbed my coffee cup and took a sip because honestly I was started to fall asleep.

Out of nowhere Jayden popped up.

"That kid was so into you, I saw all of that on the camera" He exclaimed

Causing me to choke on my coffee and go into a coughing fit.

Jayden patted my back till I stoped coughing.

"Boy you scared the shit out of me, I could've died!"

"Your fine right ? So calm down"

"Whatever, and that kid was not into me he literally just asked for sleeping pills" I protested

"Did you not see the way he was looking at you?!"

"No I did, he looked at me like he hadn't slept in days, which is exactly why he asked for sleeping pills jayden"

and for the rest of the night he wouldn't stop bringing up the purple headed boy.
___________