s1:ep9→(part i) a heavy wallet fills an empty heart

Start from the beginning

"Huuuuh!?" Everyone screamed in disbelief.

Metori peered his eyes and stared on your kneeling figure. "I'll think about it," he earnestly answered. You blinked, not exactly expecting him to give you a decent response.

You were expecting him to degrade you -- which you'll gladly take -- but this works too.

Kaidou's jaw dropped. "What the hell are they doing!?" He silently hissed, clearly bewildered by your unexpectedly submissive behavior. Saiki slightly glared at the scene before him, deciding to not comment about it.

You crawled your way to his desk and opened your palm. "I'll hold your wallet for you, 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂," you said, eyes literally sparkling -- you didn't know you were capable of that.

"Here," Saiko tutted, actually shoving a wallet on your hands. "Now, leave me alone." Again, there was no degrading comment, you noted.

"Oh fuck, that actually worked?" You muttered, heat rising to your cheeks. You silently walk back to your seat, pressing the wallet against your chest.

"Crap, I think I'm legitimately in love," you cupped your face in embarrassment. You're well aware that he's only here for Teruhashi, but holy shit, his fat stacks of cash filled your empty heart so good.

"You're seriously that easy?" Kusuo finally decided to speak up, turning to look at you. You stared back at him, unimpressed.

"Do not bother me, Kuu-chan! I am now a married man!" You dramatically leaned on your seat as a random gust of wind swayed your hair. The psychic gave you a look that specifically implied that he is done with your shit.

"My, I shouldn't call you Kuu-chan anymore. It's too intimate!" You huffed, ignoring him. "From now on, I'm calling you Saiki!"

For a second, his face looked bothered but it immediately returned to being impassive. "Thanks, I'd actually prefer that," he said, turning around suspiciously slow.

He needs to get used that now.

What a pain.

.

.

.

.

.

The cafeteria buzzed with gossips and useless banters. This was one of Saiki's least favorite place in the academy; noise pollution at its finest. But at least the food makes up for it.

"The heir of Saiko Group transferred here because he has a crush on Kokomi!" A girl tittle-tattled to another student. "Oh to date a super rich guy!"

"Did you know a student asked for his hand in marriage?" Another whispered. "What!? Seriously?" A boy replied, in awe.

Kuboyasu sighed, picking on his food, "As expected, people are talking about him." He glared at the boy seated on a throne, eating the most exquisite food. "Makes me wanna beat the crap outta him."

"Calm down, Aren. He lives in a different world than we do," Kaidou nervously said.