1. RORONOA ZORO

a/n: this was posted in my old, "big beautiful pile of anime writings", but i got rid of that because i didn't want my one shots all in one "big beautiful pile" lol.

his territory.

minutes before it happened, you, along with the "children" of the crew; luffy, usopp and chopper; had been playing a lively game of tag on board the sunny. unfortunately for the rest of the crew, not even nami's terrifying threats could stop your little game, so the "adults" of the straw hats simply had to deal with the noise.

zoro, who was currently teetering between reality and dream world, didn't mind the noise. well, it was true he was getting sick of luffy and the boys, but not you, no. see, you were something special. you'd unknowingly managed to steal a place in the moss head's heart; boy, what an achievement. the only issue was regarding when it was that you'd actually come to know of this fact. zoro didn't seem too keen on letting you know for the time being.

well, that was before his dear captain had decided to grab you by the waist, and pull you to lean against his muscular back.

"i got ya [name]!" luffy announces, still holding onto you tight.

"luffy! we agreed devil fruit powers aren't allowed in this game!" you rotate in his grasp to face him. it hasn't occurred to either of you that you look like a couple.

"shishishishi~ i never agreed to that rule, did i?" the bickering starts from there, and usopp and chopper finally stop running, and walk back to join the conversation.

leaving his comfortable spot would usually be a pain, but that isn't the main focus in zoro's mind right now. like his other mates, he walks over to the centre of the deck, where you're still being held by luffy.

"oi." he grabs your attention rather quickly. zoro's hand clasps around your wrist, pulling you away from the captain. there just isn't enough time for you to react; not that you would have stopped the following event from playing out.

both hands grip your shoulders, keeping you in place when zoro closes the gap between your faces. your crew mates most certainly don't stay quiet during this time, however any attempt at registering anything else but zoro's stupidly soft lips on yours fails.

when you finally lean away, zoro swipes his bottom lip and smirks, loving the deer-in-headlights look you're giving him.

"hey! what the heck was that about, zoro?!" luffy is the first to question. the staring contest between the captain and his first mate doesn't last very long, before the dark eyed swordsman feels the need to look back at you.

"nothing. just...marking my territory."