"And a silver sixpence in her shoe."

Everyone laughs when Josie decides to open her mouth. "Sounds painful."

I turn my head to look at Cole, he's fixing up a fire. Just as I look at him, Billy pushes him, What a jerk.

"You need to be more careful, bud." He says as he walks away. It takes everything in me to not walk over there and punch him in the face.

I look at Gilbert and give him a look telling him to say something and he just shrugs and turns to Cole.

"Is it healing alright?" Gilbert says asking Cole as cole rubs his hands together wiping off dust.

"It's getting there. Thanks." Cole responds. He gets up and walks into the storage room.

[At the store in Charlotte Town]

"Hello. Good morning, sir." Bash says as he walks inside. "Tooth trouble. Actually, it's gum trouble causing the tooth trouble. I was hoping for some coconut water. My mum used to give it to me as a kind of healing. Maybe a trade ship came in with some huang lian? It's Chinese." Bash explains as the

"I have no idea what you're saying." The man says with a disgusted face.

"You don't like me." Bash thinks about what to say. "But I see you like money. Just sell me some salt to gargle with."

"We're all out." The man says, Bash looks behind him and sees a lot of bags of salt.

Bash sighs as he says "Sometimes I find bigotry very inconvenient."

"You won't find care anywhere around here. You should be with your own kind in the Bog." The man says still with a disgusted look on his face.

"The what?" Bash asks confused.

"Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about. The slum. For people like you, outside of Charlottetown." The man tells Bash.

"People like me? This true?" Bash asks in disbelief.

"Get out of my shop. Go back to where you belong with the other delinquents and indigents." When Bash is still standing there the man gets angry and raises his voice. "Go!"

"I was just leaving. You have no idea how happy you've made me." Bash tells the man as he turns around and walks out of the store.

[Avonlea school]

[Y/n's POV]

"The area equals one half times the sum of both bases multiplied by the height. Simple enough. Begin. The student who finishes last..." he pauses for a second looking in Coles direction before he looks away and continues, "will wish he had stayed home from school today." Mr. Phillips finishes going on about today's lesson. He always talks in such a boring voice, Since Mr. Phillips is moving on soon due to his engagement I hope the new teacher is less rude and judgmental than Mr. Phillips.

"Sebastian!" I hear Gilbert say as the door opens, I turn to look and see Sebastian standing there.. he doesn't look so good.