training

Y/n's pov

"Guys I'm ..... running out.... of" A Capella started to say while trying to keep the train in the air.  "Your running out of breath we get it."  Wildcard said.  "All the Heroics are locked on the Alien ship. Someone said.  No all of them". Me and Missy said at the same time.  "A Capella do you think you can get us over there?" I asked.  She nodded her head causing the train to shake. "Whats over there?" Wildcard asked.  "Well you see my Missy starts but doesn't finish her sentence.  Everyone started cheering on A Capella.  A Capella clears her throat.  "Dose anyone have a lozenge?" A Capella asks pointing to her neck.  Now we're all falling from a sky. ( deja vu from Sharkboy and lavagirl anyone? When they were on the train of thought.  )

"WHAT THE HECK A CAPELLA!" I shout.  Then we crash into a gazebo .  "Ah ! My begonias! Get out of my flower bed you little termites!" "Sorry Abuelita" me and Missy yell.  "Y/n , Missy! Come say hello to your Grandma". Anita said. 

Times skip brought to you by Anita

After Anita had said that me and Missy would be the leaders . Wildcard started complaining and saying that he was the leader.  "He's right Grandma. " I said.  "Well we don't have time to argue so what I say goes."  Anita/ Grandma said. "Yes Ma'am" said Wildcard.  Me and Missy tried to get the team to work together but failed miserably. 

Back with the Parents
The Adults were fighting.  Sharkboy threw something at BlindingFast.  ( like dude where did you even get that?) Miracle man had just finished saying that he didn't like Sharkboy, Lavagirl and Marcus when a camera came in telling them the kids had disappeared from  headquarters.