meeting the others

( still Y/n's pov)

Ok so the big metal door opens . "Children these are Missy and Y/n. They will be joining you. Missy I would appreciate it you would take a set right there and Y/n you sit right there and quietly continue your studies. "Miss Granada said. "Children thank you all for respecting my rules your parents will be very proud when I tell them of your exceptional behavior . Well done." Miss Granada says before walking out.

A boy stretched his neck to see if Miss Granada had left. "She's gone!" He yelled and chaos broke out. A water airplane flew past my sister and I. A boy in a Wheelchair rolled over to us. "Hi I'm Wheels. Yes hey call me that because of the wheelchair but I like it." Wheels said. "Ok ". Missy said. That's when the boy who can stretch himself stretched over to us. "So Wheels who are your new friends?" Asked the boy. Y/n, Missy this is noodles." Said Wheels. "We call him that because.." Wheels was cut off by Missy" he stretches and twists like a noodle? "She asked. "yup" both Wheels and Noodles said.

That's Ojo Wheels said pointing to a girl drawing on a iPad. Her power is she's a genius drawer like Van Gogh mixed with Monet with just a sprinkle of Salvador Dali. Wheels continued. "Can I see that?" I asked. And Ojo nodded her head." A kid standing on top of floating chairs?" She just smiled. "An exploding exercise ball? Why did you draw me and Missy in the front of the classroom?" I asked. "She won't answer." Said Noodles. That's when someone came singing over. "Don't speak I know just what you're saying". Sang A Capella sang. "This is A Capella" said Wheels. "It me." said A Capella. "That's your super power? You can sing?" Missy asked.
"Yes but I have a unusual arrange
I can go low she goes very low or I can go high she goes very high."" I can even go.." she moves her voice ."But I don't hear" about I say. She also makes chairs float and Face maker stands on the chairs.

"It's beyond human hearing "said A Capella. That's when Miss Granada came on the speaker. "A Capella Vox please refrain from using your high voice every dog in the neighborhood is surrounding our building". Miss Granada said on the speaker. "Alright let's see who's left." Wheels said. "That over there is Face maker. He makes the craziest faces." Wheels said. Face maker seemed to be making a deal or bet of some kind with Noodles. Noodles didn't like whatever Face maker did so Noodles smashed the table. "Awhe dude. Rewind clean up on isle 2." Wheels said." That's Rewind he can Rewind time but only a few seconds. "Wheels told me and Missy. Rewind and A Capella switch the table with a exercise ball.

Face maker goes flying. Wheels was trying to explain how Rewind and Fast-forward were twins but Fast-forward spead him up. "That's Slowmo Blinding Fasts kid. Somehow his power has him trapped in a time loop." ( yes I did almost forget Slowmo that's why he's not before Face maker. ) "That's our fearly leader Wildcard. There's not a single power in the world he doesn't have." Said Wheels. "True but since he focus his energy they show up randomly. "Said Face maker. "Also true that is until now" said Wild card . "Teleport" Wildcard said and his book caught on fire making me laugh as a fire truck made of water came and put the water out.

"And last but not least Guppy." Wheels said. "How are you making that?" Missy asked. "My mom is Lavagirl but my dad is Sharkboy so instead of lava I move water. I need Hydration for my powers to work". "That's really cool". I say. "Thanks" replies Guppy.

"So new girls what are your guys powers"? Wildcard asked." I can bend control pretty much any to do with metal." I said. "Cool. what about you Missy? "Asked Wheels." Um you see my dad hasn't been on any missions lately so I've been chilling with the normal kids." Missy said. "Why would they put a kid with super powers in with the normal kids?" Wildcard asked. "Oh I get it you don't have any powers." Wildcard said. When he said that I threw a pencil that I found on the ground at him. "Your powerless?" Wheels asked Missy. "Whatever can we turn on the TV? I want to see if there's any news about our parents. "

Timeskip to when Marcus is the only one left

Beep beep mine and Missy's bracelets went off. "Dad what are you doing?" Missy asked yelling into her bracelets. "RUN GET OUT OF THERE!" I yell into my bracelet. "I'm still the leader of the Heroics and good leaders always lead by example. I'm sorry honey. I'm sorry baby girl." Then he jumped into the pile of Aliens surrounding him and me and Missy could no longer contact him on our bracelet.