one month later

ever since the night i went to sleep with Ross i've caught feelings for him. i've learned a lot about Ross actually. he likes art and bowling. he's also a college graduate. Ross is 22 obviously he's older then me but i'll be 18 in a month so it really doesn't matter. i've also learned he is in the mafia and my mother was buying drugs from him that's why she was in dept with him.

me and sister have become really close and i asked her to be my brides maid if me and Ross get married.she of course said yes which made me really happy. i've also met their mom and she's so nice but i can't say the same about their dad i honestly don't think he likes me. when i met him he was really bland and didn't seem thrilled that i might be marrying his son.

but as for me and Ross interested of me being somebody he bought and lives with him i'm his girlfriend now. about 2 weeks ago i confessed my feelings for him and he said he felt the same and asked me out and i couldn't be happier.

after writing in my notebook i got up. i went to go take a shower. after my shower i went to my closet and got some clothes and got dressed for the day. after that i left my room and went to Lolas to see if she was up and she wasn't sadly. so i just went to get breakfast without her. as i got to the kitchen i saw Ross's dad in there. he stopped what he was doing and walked up to me and grabbed me by the throat. "you will never marry my son. your a slut and ye doesn't want you." he spat at me.

i was struggling to breath and then we heard loud footsteps so he stopped choking me and walked away .he looked at me before who ever was coming and put his finger to his lips and "shhed" me. i just stared at him and went to do what i was gonna do. soon enough Ross popped up and hugged me from behind.

i gave him a slight smile and looked away. he soon dragged me out of the kitchen up to his room. "what's wrong?" he asked. "nothing i'm fine" i said looking away. "cut the shit obviously somethings wrong. i see a hand print on your neck who the fuck did it!" he said. "it doesn't matter just drop it." i say. he grabs my hands and says "it matters to me please tell me what's going on." "your dad he grabbed me by the throat and called me a slut and told me i was never gonna be your bride." i said hold back tears.

he walks to the door leaving me in his room. about 20 minutes later he walks in mad. i stare at him then look away the to get up and leave. he grabs my wrist and looks at me. "will you please stay with me and watch tv?" he asks. "sure babe" i say back.

__________
ik short chapter but i just wanna say that i will update everyday or every other day.