going to the mafia

Leslie pov
i wake up around 6:30 am ever morning for school but today something was different. i don't hear my alarm go off yet i wake up to my mother in my room staring at me.
"what do you want mom?" i ask.
"get your ass up and pack your leaving.." she says.
"why the fuck do i need to pack? are we going somewhere?" i ask. she stares at me for a second before saying. "yes your leaving." i stare at her likes she out of her mind. "where am i going?" i ask.
"your going with Ross."she said. "who the hell is Ross?" i asked. "JUST GET THE FUCK UP AND PACK. he'll be here in 15. get up NOW!" she yells at me. i get up and start packing everything i have in 2 duffel bags and 1 backpack.

sure enough 15 minutes later sum guys show up in black range rovers. 3 guys step out and walk to the door. *knocking* "i'll get it" my mother says.
she goes to get the door and greets these guys and invites them in. they walkin and they all have black suits on except one. the 2 in the suits stay at the door and the other one walks up to me. he looks at me and clears his throat. "i'm Ross" he said "ok? why am i going with you?" i ask. he looks over to my mother and says "you haven't told her yet?" she reply's with "no i wanted to you to do it when she's gon." "what the fuck is going on." i say.

"i'll tell you later" he says. he gets the the other guys to come and get my things and we walk to his car. he opens my door for me and gets in on the drivers side. we start driving and it felt like forever. i fell asleep and wake up to somebody carrying me into a huge house.

the house was beautiful

the house was beautiful. i then look to see who was carrying me and it was i'm guessing a body guard or something. "you can put me down i can walk." i say. he then proceeds to drop me like i'm nothing. i get up and scoff at him. he turns back around and slaps me right in the face. "i'm not your fucking friend. nobody here will like you now get the fuck up." i stare at him and get up. i walk through the door and see many ppl i'm guessing the live here or something. they all stop and stare at me. a women walks over to me and says "welcome to your new home sweetie." i stare.

"what do you mean new home?" i ask. "omg did they not tell you yet?" the women says. i shake my head no. Ross the walks in and looks at my face and he looks angry. "WHO THE FUCK SLAPED MY GIRL!" he yelled. the man who did it went pale. Ross sees this and walked over to him and punches him in the gut and face. the guy yells for him to stop and says he's sorry. i just stare and think did he just call me his girl? Ross comes back to me and tells me he's going to take me to my room.

as we are walking up the up the stairs we make it to 'my room' and it's beautiful.

the room is huge with a lounge area. i walk over to a door and there's a huge walk in closet filled with clothes. i walk over to the the other door and there's a beautiful bathroom filled with perfumes and soaps and everything i would need. i walk out and Ross is still standing there. he walks over to me. i back away thinking he's gonna do the same thing that man did. he stops and looks worried. "i'm not gonna hurt you princess." he says. i blush at the name. he grabs my hand gently and walks me to bed and sits me down. "so the reason your here is because i bought you from your mother. no i didn't buy you for sex. i mean if your down i'm down but, i bought you to be my bride. your mother is a women who was in debt with me so she gave me you and i gave her what she wanted." he finished.

i stared at him and started crying. "why'd you want me to be your bride? out off all ppl why'd this have to happen to me?!" i say. " because your beautiful princess. i'm a dangerous man and women only want me for my money. i hope to find love with you before the wedding and if you don't then you can leave." he states. "when's the wedding?" i ask. he sighs and says "in 8 months." i look at him and say "ok." he smiles and gets up to walk out. i stop him and say "thank you for taking me away from my mother." he stops and looks back at me worried but he leaves with out a word.

_____________
i really hoped you liked it and if you did please tell me if i should continue this story or not. thank you