Easy come, easy go

I already knew the answer, I just hoped it wasn't true. Y/n walks up to Draco and goes the hold his hand. Draco looks at her and shakes her head no and mouths not right now. "WHAT THE HELL DRACO PLEASE EXPLAIN?" I yelled. " I never meant to hurt you, Pansy," Draco confessed. I could see the way Y/n's eyes light up when she felt Dracos's hand touch hers. I was now laughing. "Are you serious Draco? I mean like actually. We all know you love me not her," I chuckled. Draco lets go of Y/ns hand and walks up to me. He grabs my waist and says, " I'm sorry it won't happen again." I put my hands around his shoulders and start to kiss his neck. Once I hear Y/n storm off I whispered, " Whore," then I walked off as if nothing happened.

I walked to my dorm trying not to cry. Once I got into my room I started crying. 'Why can't he love me? Why is it her? What does she have that I don't? What did I do wrong?' I kept asking myself. 'It's not fair I stayed by him through everything. I've seen him cry, I've seen him smile, I've seen him naked, I've even seen him be proud of himself. She hasn't seen have of those things. She only attracted to him because of his looks. I need him, his smile, his laughter, his lips, his feelings, his eyes, and his words. But I can't feel this way when he wants to be with some other girl!' I kept reminding myself. 'Look at her she's perfect. She's skinnier, and prettier than I will ever be. If Draco wants a girl who looks like that than I will be a girl who looks like that.' While thinking I hear my phone go off. It's Hermione inviting me over. Hermione hasn't been the same since Ron left her after he found out she lost her virginity to Fred. "Hey do you want to come over? We can maybe do something you know... only if you want to," she asked. She was so asking me to have sex with her. I replied with sure see you soon. I wipe the tears off my face and walk to Hermione's dorm.

While walking to Hermione's dorm I see draco and Y/n making out. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. When I go there Hermione was wearing a short back skirt with a red crop top. "Hey Hermione," I started the conversation. "Hello pansy, I heard about you and Draco breaking up I'm sorry to hear about that," she assured. "Word flys fast around here huh?" I laughed. She laughed back. We sat and talked for hours until she got on top of me.

____________________________________
Thank you for reading let me know who you think Pansy should end up with? PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. HOPE YOU ATE ENJOYING MU STORY SO FAR IVE WORDED VERY HARD