𝐗𝐗𝐕. Brisk Drive

Start from the beginning

Elena rolled her eyes at Harlow before she spoke "No, Caroline was right...technically, she's dead. Sorry. But you don't need a birthday, you need a funeral. You need to say goodbye to your old life so that you can move on with your new one." Caroline smiles at Elena she stood next to Harlow with a fluffy birthday tiara and all.

now that harlow thinks about it, she didn't even think to ask if she was ever going to age again, but as of right now she didnt even want to know 

Caroline scoffed while placing her tiara down "Okay. Here lies Caroline Forbes..." she spoke   

Elena was the first one to speak while putting candles on top of a birthday cake. "Cheerleader, Miss Mystic Falls, third-grade hopscotch champion..."

"Friend, daughter, overachiever..." bonnie spoke while walking closer to the girl with a sad smile on her face

"Mean girl, sometimes, no offence," matt added

Caroline laughed again shaking her head "Ah, none taken."

Harlow looked up to the girl ,giving her a smile "good company at times, questionable taste in men." 

Caroline rolled her eye at Harlow with a smile on her face "not one to talk." she mumbled

"she was 17, and she had a really good life. So rest in peace, so that she can move forward." Elena remarked while she walked up to Caroline, holding the cake in front of her. "That's what you really need. What we all really need. Amen, or cheers or whatever. Bonnie?" the group laughed, Elena looked over to the witch who lit the candles with her powers.

this was kinda surreal for Harlow, standing in a room with all of her old friends. who now either have magical powers, being hunted or matt. she would be lying if she said she didn't miss just sitting around with her friends until they all got bored and she would convince them to do something that would probably end up in them  hiding from Caroline mum .

"Nice! Okay, make a wish." Elena held the candlelit cake out to Caroline, who closes her eyes blowing out the candles and making a wish.

they had cut the cake each one of them getting a severing on a paper pate as they sat around the tomb. Matt took the bottle of tequila from Bonnie that she had brought, but Elena snatches it from his hands before he could say anything and takes a drink. "Ah-ah. I need it more than you do, trust me." she spoke

Harlow held out her hand to her sister, while still having cake in her mouth "call it even hand it over, after."

"Caroline, what are you doing?" Elena asked looking over to where Caroline was texting on her phone, trying to be subtle. 

"What? Nothing." Caroline spoke frantically She stops texting, and holds her hands down in front of her, trying to hide the phone in them.

"Okay, you're a bad sober liar. You're an even worse drunk liar." Elena accused looking at the girl expectantly for her to tell her what she was doing.

Caroline bit her lip looking at the group guiltily "I might have texted Tyler." Harlow didn't know why that was such a bad thing but the expression by the rest of the group told her it wasn't a good thing.

" Caroline..." Elena warned 

"What? I'm delicate."

"Give her a break! You can't control what everyone does all the time." bonnie snapped at Elena out causing an awkward silence.

Elena had hinted at a slightly forbidden romance between bonnie and Jeramy which she found kinda funny, she had no idea how her brother even managed that.

"Ouch, Bon," matt murmured while taking a swig of the vodka followed by Harlow taking it out of his hands and repeating the action

bonnie sighed running her hand though her hair "Sorry, I know it's Caroline birthday, funeral or whatever but, I just feel it's really wrong that you compelled Jeremy to leave town."