ThirdWheeling

Context: Dream, Sapnap and George are all going on a holiday to Greece; in the middle of june ;)) and sapnap feeling left out 😩

The small window, engulfed with puffy, white clouds snuck a slight view of the repetitive fields below; giving passengers a beautiful landscape to admire. The sickly smell of freshly wiped seats whiffed through the hot and clammy air, causing the environment to be uncomfortable.

Spontaneous waves of turbulence erupted within the plane, as Dream groaned and Sapnap sighed in sync, "how long now?"

An announcement is made from a flight attendant.

~We will be arriving at Athens airport in approximately 15 minutes, until then; please remain seated and enjoy the last moments of your journey~

George was slouched over uncomfortably, crammed into a row of three, which was taken by his two friends. (Dream and sapnap) The brunette gazed out of the window, slowly blinking as he troubled to keep his eyes open , Dream said "awhh is Georgie getting tired now?" he spoke in a sarcastic voice, it was obvious Dream was bored and wanted to find a way to wind them both up. George huffed and rolled his eyes, "oh shut up"

Sapnap chuckled.."look at you two, lovebirds" Dream watched as George reacted in the usual way, either smiling or sighing. He was always amused by him.
George drew the strings of the black jumper Dream gave him, as he slowly drifted into a peaceful sleep.

(Hey, i'm most likely not finishing this story. I'm cringing as i read it so i might as well stop. Unless people want me to carry it on; it would get more dramatic)