"I am back"- Y/N ran up to me and handed me my backpack
" Do you want to hangout at my house? "- they asked me

" Y-yeah"
I've been to Y/N's house plenty of times but I always feel nervous.

"Let's go then!" -Y/N grabbed my hand and walked towards the exit

"Y-Y/N..."

"Hm? Oh! Sorry 'bout that"- Y/N let go off my hand and awkwardly laughed

" N-no it's fine.. "- I took Y/N's hand in mine.
I am not sure how Y/N reacted because I looked away so they wouldn't see me blushing.

                   ⚾Leon Kuwata⚾

While you were hanging out with Leon, he would sometimes flirt with you, but it wasn't serious.

𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Truth be told, Leon had a crush on you for a while, he tried to ignore it. But it was impossible, since you two would spend a lot of time together,and he fell for you even more.

                🍊Hajime Hinata🍊

As I said in the first scenario, you two were friends ever since you were kids.
And Hajime started developing feelings for you, when he was 15. Sure, before he thought you were pretty and smart.
But that's what friends think of each other, right?
Anyway, during class he would often stare at you, and if you looked back at him he would just quickly turn away.
But basically this is how he discovered he likes you:

      =======Hajime's POV=========

*I never noticed how pretty Y/N looks. And they're so sweet and kind* - I thought to myself as I stared at my best friend.
"Hajime... "
*And they're so smart too...* -I continued thinking to myself.
"Hajime"
*I know we've been friends for so long..so how did I not notice this before?*-My thoughts were suddenly interrupted
"Hajime Hinata, I called your name 5 times and you haven't responded to me. What's with you today? "
"Huh?"- I was thrown back into reality.
" I asked you if you wanted to hang out after school"-Said Y/N
"Oh, yeah sounds great" - I finally responded.
"Great,see ya! "- Said Y/N as they ran to their next class.

*What's wrong with me? I keep on thinking about Y/N. I-is it bad that I think about me and them-*
And then it hit me.

I have a crush on Y/N

              🍀Nagito Komaeda🍀

*Ahh, I still can't believe someone as amazing as Y/N would want to be friends with someone like me!They're just so beautiful and soo full of hope. I feel ashamed that trash like me could have feelings for the great Y/N!*

             🖤Gundham Tanaka🖤

Gundham was staring at you, while you were introducing yourself to Chiaki, Hajime and Nagito

"Wow, does the edgy animal breeder has a crush or something? " Hiyoko teased him

"Hm? Are you suggesting that me, the supreme overlord of ice 𝙂𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖 would have fallen for a mere mortal such as Y/N? "

Hiyoko raised an eveybrow

"..."

"Gundham and Y/N sitting in a tree!
K I S S I-

             🔧Kazuichi Souda🔧

    ========Kazuichi's POV========

I was thinking about Y/N and suddenly my thoughts were interrupted.