mo' danger, mo' problems

Start from the beginning

"This device can transfer knowledge from a data souce directly into your brain." Gooch explains to Henry who is still confused.

"At approximately ninety dirigibles per second." Bri adds on eating a piece of fruit.

"Why am I locked in a chair?" Henry says as he is trying to wiggle out but fails.

"Do you want to get a good grade on your Puerto Rican math test?" Dad asks, and me and Ari face palmed ourselves at our dad's dumbness.

"History." Henry and I correct him.

"Same thing." Dad rolls his eyes and I whack his shoulder.

"Lets get this over with." I declared.

"Yeah let's do it." Ari agrees and places the helmet on Henry's head. "Now I'll set the computer to aquire all the world's historical knowledge on Puerto Rico.

Ari set the computer to aquire any information about Puerto Rico as Gooch finished attaching the last bits to Henry's head.

"Whoa, this is so cool!" Henry smiles. "But uh will this hurt?"

"Yes, very much." Ari says eating a pineapple, while dad steals a piece of banana.

Who eats bananas they are gross, mostly because they are slimey.

I scrunch my noise in disgust, Ari sees this and grabs a piece and puts it in my face and I smacked her hand away.

"WHAT?!" Henry exclaims.

I grab the power sticks on the ends of the helmet.

"Power up!" Ari calls and slide the sticks on the ends of the helmet.

"Oooooo!" Henry says as he feels the power enter his brain. "Sweet!"

Dad and Gooch return behind the machine cart. I grab both levels and slowly pull them.

"Wait, so how will I kno- WOAH! It hurts!" Henry suddenly scream making Ari jump as Henry screams in terror and pain when he felt all the knowledge enter his brain.

As Henry is screaming and yelling for his life, me, Ari and dad went over to him and we posed for a few pictures.

My new lock screen.

Ari has a problem, she is falling for Henry. Even though he's been Kid Danger for a week and a half, or so. She told dad that she somewhat quit because of all the injuries that she'd had over the years. But she also told him that if they ever get in trouble she will go out there and help.

Luckily he understands. Which makes it so much better.

The screaming continued for a few more seconds until it ended and Henry slowly calmed down. We went up to him and we removed the helmet and unlocked his wrist straps. Henry's face was still filled with terror and panic.

"Well?" Ari smiled at Henry.

"That hurt bad!" Henry yelled.

"Yes but tell us about Puerto Rico?" I asked him.

"I don't know anything about-Puerto Rico is a series of islands with a land mass of 3,500 square miles and a population of 3.6 million people." Henry informed us and me and Ari smirked at dad and Gooch. "It's glorious beaches and lush rainforests are the perfect setting for a wedding, bar mitzvah, or growing bananas." Henry was shocked by his knowledge. "Woah! I know Puerto Rico!"

"Yeah you do!" I said and Henry grinned happily.

"Indeed." Gooch says.

"You see? With this, you can learn anything you need to learn dor school in a matter of seconds." I explained setting down the helmet.

"Yeah. Wait, you think it's cheating?" Henry said standing up.

"Eh, not really." Dad denies.

"Not at all." I scoff.

"Its a gray area." Gooch said and I looked at him weirdly.

"I guess." Henry shrugs and slowly walks to the elevator. "Anyway. I really doing this appreciate you for me." Here is the translation: "Anyway. I really appreciate you doing this for me. I guess." You guys are welcome, for that.

"Uh-oh. The side effects." I whispered to dad and shakes his head.

"The side effects." Gooch tells him.

"What side effects?!" Henry asks alarmed.

"You see, after you use the H.R.Z, when you talk, you might mix up your words for a few days." I informed Henry sheepishly.

"Well, you could have before that you told me!" Henry exclaims and touched his head. Here is a translation: "Well, you could have told me that before." You guys are welcome, I was confused too until I realized what he meant.

"The important thing is thay you're going to well on your test!" Gooch said smiling.

"Yeah!" Henry smiles and suddenly screams like a girl. "AHHHHH!" Henry was petrified. "What did I just-"

"Sometimes you'll scream like-"

He screamed again, cutting me off. "AHHHH!"

"A girl."

"For a few days." Gooch waves off.

"Oh, so I'm a girl like days for a few screams." Henry sighs and realizes his mixed up words. "Wait. AHHHHHHH!" Here's the final translation for y'all: "Oh so, I'm a girl that screams for a few days." You guys are welcome. It was a little hard finding out what he meant but I figured it out.

I laughed at this and Henry glared at me.

"You guys wanna get lunch?" Dad asks and I beamed at this.

"Yes."

"Yeah!" Gooch agrees and the three of us, leaving Henry and Ari in a confused state.

---

Ari's POV

It was a couple days after Henry did his test, and he stopped screaming like a dang girl. Which was a good thing.

Henry decided to take me out to dinner, because everyone else already ate. It was just as friends though. Deep down, I hope we can do this again.

I didn't notice that I was holding Henry's hand.

I was extremely nervous. I wanted to tell Henry that I had feelings for him. But I don't know if he likes me too.

"There's something on your mind right?" Henry asked me standing in front of me. With a look that said 'you can tell me, its okay'.

"I have a problem Henry, I think I like you?" I told him and he looked me in the eyes.

"I like you too. Arianna Rose Manchester." Henry said and he walked me back to the Man Cave.

Let's just say that I slept good that might, knowing that I have that off my chest.