"I understand. You're a little new to all of this, so I excuse you," Dusk sighed with an exasperated smile.

"Just like yesterday and the day before," Cygnus joked in her melodic voice. (Auguste smiled at the sound.)

"Zip it," Cancer snapped sleepily.

"You're a gentleman talking to a lady, apprentice," Albus warned as he lowered his face mask to have a sip of tea.

Cancer shrugged and sat down with the others (Dusk did the same). He turned to the owner suddenly. "Got my bubble tea?"

"Right here." The owner replied as he offered a glass of boba tea, hiding his awkwardness with a smile.

Head Dusk sipped his tea, then thoughtfully tapped his fingers together. "Well, now that everyone is here, we can move forward with our planning."

"Yes, of course..." Count Nightfell agreed eagerly.

"We have already agreed on tonight's raid last night. There is a mansion owned by a rich Blader, with an attic full of Beys collecting dust. The owner doesn't deserve those Beys if he's not even using them!" Head Dusk smirked. "That's why we'll take those Beys for ourselves."

The listeners (except Albus) beamed excitedly at the thought of getting their hands on new energy layers, forge disks, and performance tips for their collections.

"You all know the drill. Cygnus and Albus will look out for any guards, Nightfell will sneak in, and I'll be backup and leave the thank-you card."

"How about me?" Cancer asked impatiently, then added a "Sir?" for hasty respect.

"You'll wait on the roof for Count Nightfell to get the Beys and open the attic window from the inside. Then, you'll carry all of our stolen jewels."

"I guess that's nice..." Cancer liked the idea of leaving the mansion with all of the Beys to himself.

"On to the next topic... Count Nightfell, our friends and I have prepared a surprise heist for you tomorrow!" Dusk continued on more cheerfully.

"Is that so? Très bien!" Nightfell laughed, while the others cringed at his mispronunciation of "bien."

"Since we can't tell you about it, we'll have to end the meeting early," Cygnus elaborated.

"It's alright... as long as I can chat with you along the way," Nightfell offered, his eyes twinkling in the moonlight.

"I do the talking, Moony," Cygnus joked as she tipped Nightfell's feather hat over his eyes and stood up. As Nightfell lifted his hat back up and simpered, Cancer complained, "Are we going or what?"

"Yes, right away, young one," Dusk replied with a hint of joking.

Albus stood up, nodded at the owner, and gestured to Nightfell, who snapped out of his trance and followed the rest out the door.

With extensive agility and finesse, the Phantom Thieves of Beys grappled, dashed, and slipped around the city with Dusk in the lead. As Nightfell launched himself into the sky, he could see a hint of a roof of a tall building. There it is, the chest in which our treasure lays.

After climbing over its walls, one could see the true beauty of the mansion--a tall white structure with a luxurious fountain sitting in front of it. No wonder the thieves chose this place to rob.

All of the criminals looked at their leader. Head Dusk gave a single nod. Then they hurried off towards the mansion, with the shadows of night as their coverage.