Harry doesn't like me. He's just a touchy person. I tell myself as I see Sarah laughing as she walks over to me.

"What's that all about?" She asks me.

"TMZ put up an article saying that I'm Harry new mystery girl," putting quotations around the phrase and fixeing my backpack strap, "and he basically called me attention whore, but we were just on a super long flight, so I don't blame him for being moody."

"Hun, I didn't think he's being moody, I think he just has a small dick." Sarah said through laughed

I rolled my eyes and looked around for Harry to see where he has gone.

"Your not denying it!" She poked at me
———
"Here it is!", Harry shouted as walked through the doors of the villa he rented, "We're well be living for the next two months!"

"You act like you built the place." Mitch said as he rolled his bag into the building.

"Who said I didn't." He said putting his hands on his hips and Turing around to face all of us.

"Where are we sleeping?" Me and Sarah as in unison.

Harry laughed slightly before he started, "me and Mitch will be sharing a room, kiwi and Devante will share a room,"

"Fuck yea! This whore gets her own room, suck it bitches!!" Sarah said as she started running towards a hallway.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"To find the biggest room and claim it!" Her voice kept getting more faint as she ran father away.

Me and Mitch started to walk toward the living room to just sit down and talk, while Harry went a different way. Devante went to the closet room and said it's ours.

"Kiwi, do you want to go out tonight? Me and Harry found a bar right down the road. It looks nice." Mitch asked me.

"I'll ask Devante see what he says but I would love to." I reply.

"Sweet." He says in reply

"YOU LONG HAIRED BITCH! THIS IS MY ROOM!!" We hear Sarah scream.

"Well should've got here first," we hear Harry calmly say back.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! GIVE ME THIS ROOM OR ILL CUT OFF YOUR FUCKING DICK, AND PUT IT IN A MEAT GRINDER AND FROM THAT ILL MAKE A BUGER FORM YOUR DICK MEAT AND FEED IT TO YOU FOR DINNER YOU SON OF A BITCH!!"
Sarah screams again.

"We should probably go see what's happening." I say

"Yea sounds like a good idea." Mitch said as we got up and walked towards the room Harry and Sarah were in.

"You don't scare me Sarah." Harry said as me and Mitch aproched the door

Harry and Sarah were and two opposite sides of the room. Sarah closer to the door and Harry by the big window showing the view.

"You say that now but wait til I tell Kiwi about the phone calls and the plane plan." Sarah crossed her arms over her chest.