here we are

"Heh, whattt? Zayn got married?" He replied shocked

"Well nah, it's just ..."

Was I drunk or what what did I do?  Then fast I took harry's phone and saved my number. In the same while he was looking at me calmly. I get off the car shaking my hand and the perfection was gone...

-after 1 week-
Manel's pov:

I was just thinking of him and did I act. I'm sure that he'll say that i'm crazy or something like that. I finished my carrots and I turned on the TV : celeberty news ... taylor's new album, justin's activities, and finally one direction :

"Guys tell us about the most strange thing that happened to you"

Harry started talking :"I met a girl who wanted to be zaynie's wife and not mine!"

I turned off the TV. Did harry just say that about me in front of million of people? Well no no no no don't think he will call you huh.

I put my skinny jeans on with a hoodie and I took a jacket. I went to the supermarket. I needed carrots!  How life could be without carrots?!

My phone rings.

"Hey, is that my wife here? " a beautiful voice said.

Harry's pov:
"Hey, is that my wife here? " zayn said laughing. I hesitate before I call her. She was very beautiful as a girl. I took the phone from him and said :" hi! I'm sure that you're zaynie's wife "

"Oh harry is that you I thought that you'll never call !!"

Her voice was so soft this time.

Wait wait did I say that her voice was soft right now?

"Harry are you with me?" She said

"Yeah yeah.  I just wanted to ask you I'f you want to come out with us?" I awensered without thinking.

"Well huh okay when?"

"I'll contact you soon "

At the meanwhile zayn was just watching me. 

"Guy you become red ;p" he said

Hi guys what are you thinking of this?  Please comment and vote ;*

Chapter 3 will be soon

Looooovvve you