Chapter 11

Re-Edit: 5/30/21

Riley couldn't believe what she was seeing in front of her. Riley thought her day was going to start with her hanging out with her long-time friend Eli at his apartment, but now she sees Eli talking to a floating superhero that has been seen in Metropolis for several days, and she at a loss for words.

"Um Riley, I know you have a million questions, but I need you to be calm right now," said Eli

"What do you mean I need to be calm! Why is there a superhero in your bedroom!? What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything,"

"Then explain it to me then,"

Eli looks at Danny. "I guess you can tell her the truth, Eli," Danny said

"Truth?" Riley thought

Eli sighs "well, Riley, you see, his name is Danny Phantom, and I summon him from the book I got when I was in San Francisco,"

"You mean the same book you brought to school with,"

"Yes,"

"and the book you told me doesn't do anything,"

"...Yes,"

"It's the truth, Riley," said Danny

Riley looks at Danny. "Then what are you?"

"Simply, I'm the Ghost king, king of all ghosts and the ghost zone," Danny made his crown visible "see," he points to it.

Riley looks back at Eli. "Eli,"

"yes Riley," said Eli, who step back a bit

"You actually summon something from that crappy book! Are you an idiot!"

"Hey, I didn't know that it actually worked. Besides, I thought it would be cool to have a ghost king as a friend,"

"How did you even summon Danny?"

"Well, I learn some Latin from a Latin language book from the school library and follow the instruction from magic book,"

"I thought you check out the Latin book for extra credit for the Mr. Payne class,"

"Please, Mr. Payne, would never let anyone get extra credit for his class because he got a stick up in his butt,"

"That's not the point! You could get yourself or maybe this world in grave danger,"

"Danny already told me about that weeks ago. I learn my lesson,"

"And worse, you didn't tell me, after all, we been through,"

"I was going to tell you at the right time and *nervously laugh* I guess this is the right time,"

Riley frowns and looks at Danny "and why haven't you got back to your ghost world or zone?"

"Eli can't send me back," said Danny

"And I've been trying to help him get back home," said Eli

"Then why did you start doing superhero stuff, Danny?" said Riley

"Because with my powers, I can help people; that why it is simple as that," said Danny

"Okay," Riley sat on Eli's bed.

Eli sits next to Riley "look, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you and I should have, but I'm trying to fix my mistake and...I might need your help, so what do you say?"

Riley thinks for a moment and sighs "look, I'm still mad at you, Eli, but I'm willing to help Danny to get him back home,"

"Thanks, and also Danny is Danny Fenton that you meet at the park,"