Shit, do I sound desperate? Hoseok asks to himself rather loudly in the quietness of the room.

Mister Park.
Hoping you're not gonna change that.

Hoseok puts his phone against his racing heart. Are we flirting with each other now?? He squeals into his pillow before typing out his reply:

Me.
Will not.

Mister Park.
I'll see, I'll see.
Anyways, about our next date..

Hoseok feels excited just by the text alone.

Mister Park.
I'll get back to you with that, soon.
But for now, let's call it a night, yeah?

As much as Hoseok wanted to stay up a little more and chat with the latter, he was also very tired [plus, he's positive Jimin is also tired, seeing he did so many things today] so, he stops himself from requesting a little more time and obeys.

Me.
Okay.
Alright, then.
Good night !!

Mister Park.
Good night, baby.

Shit, Hoseok curses at the nickname, I love the way he calls me. He smiles at the text before locking his phone. Turning to the other side and covering himself up with the blanket, Hoseok sleeps happily.. forgetting all about Jeongguk's pouty, angered face.

The next morning.

Jeongguk was the first to wake up, and Hoseok wasn't surprised to find him in the kitchen. "You woke up early?" Hoseok questions although it sounded more like a statement.

"Ask me if I slept last night," he mutters, hiding his voice behind the sizzling sound the pan on the stove is making. Sighing, "Yeah, I woke up early." He replies, now loudly enough for Hoseok to hear.

Nodding, Hoseok takes a seat on the stool, "And, you're preparing breakfast for us?" He questions the younger, and he earns a hum as an answer, without being met with his eyes. Hoseok frowns at his odd behaviour, because the younger would usually skip around and hug him after replying anything- or even wish him good morning with a good tight hug and little pecks on his cheeks.

Still frowning, he thinks of a possible reason for Jeongguk to look so mad, and that's when he remembers the events from the last night. "Jeongguk-ie, are you mad at me?" He asks, straightforward.

The man handling the pan scoffs, "Why do you ask?"

"I mean, you were so off yesterday evening. And even now, you aren't talking to me like you always do. So, you being mad at me for a reason I don't know is the only valid reason my mind could come up with."