"Peter," Susan called to him, having wandered off. "You may want to see this."
Peter and Caspian walked toward Susan, Emma following suit. They followed her into a dark cave, one with drawings of the siblings. Mostly, the drawings were of the high kings and queens. Little to none were of the most ferocious warrior. Emma didn't mind this, however. Aslan had given her the choice to be a High Queen, but Emma declined. She enjoyed fighting and training, not ruling. She also despised the 'your majesty' and 'my lady'. She made it clear to the Narnians, that they just call her 'Emma', however, some Narnians still called her 'Miss Emma'. That was the most she was okay with. Nothing more.

"It's us," Susan said.
"What is this place?" Lucy asked Caspian.
"You don't know?" He asked back, glancing at the siblings. After no one said anything in response, Caspian grabbed a torch and walked briskly past the high kings and queens. Lucy kept her eyes trained on a drawing of Mr. Tumnus.
"I'm so sorry Lu," Emma said to her younger sister.
"It's okay. I just hope he's happy." Lucy sighs in response.
"I'm sure he is, darling." Emma comforted her sister, placing a hand on her back to nudge her forward.

Caspian walked them into a very dark room. He placed his torch near a liquid and flames erupted around the room, giving them the light they needed. The siblings looked around, finishing on a carving of Aslan on the wall.
"Aslan's how," Emma said.

The room was oddly quiet, no one knowing what to say, as they all stared at the drawing of Aslan on the wall

The room was oddly quiet, no one knowing what to say, as they all stared at the drawing of Aslan on the wall. The broken table in the middle. Lucy walked forward and placed her hand on it.
"He must know what he's doing," Lucy said looking at Emma.
"Aslan always knows what he's doing." Emma agreed.
"I think it's up to us now," Peter said.

A Narnian stood watch outside The How when he spotted a Telmarine soldier hiding in the wood. The soldier left quickly once he saw he was being watched.

"It's only a matter of time," Peter said, many Narnian soldiers standing around the stone table. "Miraz's men and war machines are on their way. That means those same men aren't protecting his castle." Peter said looking around.
"What do you suppose we do, your majesty?" Reepicheep asked.
"We need to get ready for it," Peter said determined like.
"To start planning for," Caspian said determination in his voice too. The two boys had talked over each other. Peter stared daggers at Caspian, he, not breaking the tense eye contact either. After Caspian realized Peter wasn't going to step down with out a fight, he literally, stepped back, rolling his eyes.
"Our only hope, is to strike them before they strike us." Peter continued without missing a beat.
"But, that's crazy. No one has taken that castle." Caspian says.
"There's a first time for everything," Peter said overconfident.
"We'll have the element of surprise." Trumpkin defends.
"But we have the advantage here!" Caspian argues.
"If we dig in, we could hold them off indefinitely," Susan said defending Caspian. Emma wasn't stupid, she knew Susan had an attraction to Caspian. I mean, why would Susan go against her own brother, if not for the likings of a boy?
"Emma?" Peter asked for her opinion. Emma raised her hands in defense.
"This isn't my job, I just fight the battles." She said plainly.
"But don't warriors figure out a battle plan?" One Narnian asked.
"Well, fine," Emma said crossing her arms. "I think, my professional opinion, we should fortify here. We could train and build." Peter looked at her disappointedly. "But, we could do some damage to the Telmarines if we surprise them."
"So what is it then? Are we going or staying?" another Narnian asked.
"It wouldn't matter either way for me, I'll let the royals deal with it," Emma said as she sat down on the stone table next to Lucy.
"Boys," Emma said to her younger sister quietly. "Never know when to shut up."
Lucy giggled but quieted down when the room went silent.
"I, for one, feel safer underground," Trufflehunter said.
"Look," Peter started walking up to Caspian slowly. "I appreciate what you've done here, but this isn't a fortress. It's a tomb."
"Yes, and if they're smart, the Telmarines will just wait and starve us out." Edmund piped up in defense of his brother.