• Chapter III •

Start from the beginning

They all looked behind. "Paparazzi!" Julien exclaimed joyfully.

"Pedal to the medal, Private!" Skipper ordered, turning towards his teammate. Private nodded and obliged.

Julien pushed the other lemurs aside and threw open the doors. "Don't take any pictures, please!" he shouted.

The animals looked through the open doors to see the same officers chasing them.

"Hi!" Julien shouted at them, kicking Mort to the side. "Here I am!" he took a pose. A shot was taken, but not the one he expected. The redhead fired a sleeping dart from her pistol. Julien immediately went limp and couldn't speak clearly. With fear in her eyes from what she saw, (Y/N) shouted, "Close the doors!"

"No more pictures!" Mort yelled, as him and Maurice obeyed the (A/S) before more darts could hit them. The chase continued.

"ETA to rendezvous point?" Skipper asked.

"Two minutes, thirty seven seconds, sir." Kowalski responded.

"Man your battle stations." he ordered the other penguins. Rico jumped off the wheel, causing Alex to panic. "Hey wait!" he yelled, "Nobody's in the wheel!" He watched as Private placed a brick on the pedal and abandoned his posture. "Get back there!" he looked at the back of the van to see the same penguins doing different tasks. "Negative on the driver! There's no driver!" Alex continued yelling.

The others screamed in fright as the van began hitting the other cars. "Nobody's driving!" Gloria shouted.

"Somebody do something!" (Y/N) angrily yelled, seeing as Alex didn't take the wheel.

"Well, don't just sit there, fancy pants. Grab the wheel!" Skipper ordered.

"Are you kidding?" Alex asked rhetorically, "I don't drive! I'm a New Yorker!" he pointed out. Before their argument could continue, (Y/N) quickly got behind the wheel, pushing Alex aside. "That's it! Move over, Miss Daisy!" she said.

"What are you doing?! (A/S)s can't drive!" he complained, looking at her fearfully. "Only penguins and people can drive!"

"Do you have a better idea, Alex?!" (Y/N) fired back, clutching the wheel with her paws.

"What do all these buttons do?" Marty asked, his childish curiosity getting the better of him as he leaned forward. Ignoring his best friends, Marty pressed one of the buttons, which turned on loud music. And as soon as the first notes went, (Y/N) turned the wheel, making van accidentally hit one of the many cars and make a flip. "Help me!" Melman screamed. When the van rolled from its roof onto the wheels, the glass completely broke and fell out.

"Nice one, Kitten." Scipper praised, causing (Y/N) to look at him and smile proudly. She continued to drive the vehicle, knocking down everything that gets in the way. "Crazy woman gaining!" Maurice yelled, warning everyone.

"What do we do now?!" (Y/N) shouted in fright, looking at the lead penguin for a second, before turning her eyes back to the road.

"Fear not, my Spanish friend." he teased, "Our Omega-3 slick will take them down." Skipper reassured. "Private!" he turned his attention towards the said penguin, who looked over at his leader, waiting for Skipper's commands, "Activite!"

Private pressed the button with number 3. Stealing a glance through the mirror on the side of the door, (Y/N) saw how a slick, filled with living fish, was released behind the van. Her hope to break away from their pursuers was in vain, as the woman managed to lift her moped over her head and slide along the slick. "She's good." Skipper commented, impressed. "Kowalski, intel."

Kowalski nodded and did what he was instructed. He tiped something on his computer, after which there were photographs and information about the woman that was on their tail. "Sir, We have a serious problem. Captain Chantal DuBois." he informed as the van drove into the tunnel. "Monaco Animal Control. Perfect case record."