•𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬•

Bắt đầu từ đầu

When she picked up, I saw both of my families gathered around the laptop screen. I grinned, mirroring their happy expressions.

" Hi love, you look beautiful" - my mom was the first one to speak.

"So do you mom, I missed you a lot" I replied, a smile spreading on my face.

We all chatted for a while, but I didn't fail to notice the looks my parents were sending each other.

"What is it" I finally asked, not being able to stand being oblivious any longer.

My mom was the first one to speak. "Well, your father and I had a small discussion and we've decided to join the guard when you do".

At that, my jaw dropped.

I was absolutely speechless.

I didn't even realize that my parents knew the "family secret", as we called it.

"What? Are you serious?" I exclaimed with a huge smile on my face.

My parents nodded, smiling. The amount of relief and happiness I felt at that moment was indescribable.

I would have both of my parents by my side forever. For eternity.

When we finally ended the call, it was already seven.

I quickly got another cup of coffee and situated myself in front of the TV, ready for another Christmas movie marathon.

After flipping through the channels for a few minutes, I turned it off and got up, quickly finishing my coffee.

I made my way to the room which held my beautiful piano and sat down on the piano stool.

I closed my eyes and started playing, a calming melody coming from the instrument.

I thought of the first time I played it.
I was in the music room and found some old note sheets. Curious about the melody, I gently placed them in front of me and began playing.
A few moments later I heard shuffling in the doorway.

Turning around, I saw Caius, looking at me and smiling softly. Knowing he wasn't big on showing emotions, I returned his smile and patted the space next to me.

He sat down next to me and we began playing. When we finished, he explained that he actually was the one who wrote the piece- and that nobody has played it before.

The next day, I found new note sheets on my desk- with a freshly written down melody. I realized that Caius wrote down the composition so I could have a copy.

Although he wasn't big on physical contact either, his actions earned him a big hug from me.

He didn't protest.

The sound of my doorbell pulled me out of my reverie.

I quickly got up and went to see who ,the hell, dared to interrupt my moment of peace.

I slowly opened the door to see five familiar faces smiling at me.

𝘌𝘥𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥

This year's Christmas Day wasn't any different from the rest.

After hundreds of years, even a seemingly special day like Christmas gets repetitive and quite boring.

The only thing making is slightly exciting being Alice's enthusiasm. I had no idea where she took all the energy and enthusiasm from, but i have to admit, it's contagious.

We spent the day decorating and settled for watching a few Christmas movies.

We were watching our third movie in a row, laughing at the main character's incompetence when Alice was hit with another vision of the girl who has been of interest to us for the past year.