Past Mistakes of Drug Use

you'll usually find me in the center of insanity,i find myself caught up in the land of drugs,status of trips&journeys of places unimaginable,people cant get close without drifting,maryjane is my only true friend,she listens to my problems,gives me the comfort and understanding i need, and she doesnt judge the way that i live,Jack,Jim,& Jose are the only men i trust,they dont screw me over,theyre there when i need the pleasures&fun, they give me a headache but they are there to fix it the next day.Shrooms are my favorite food, they let me feel things ive never felt before, they take me to magical places better then lucky charms ever have and they have a salty taste but theyre the perfect snack for any occasion.Thizzles, my favorite kandi,its always the best flavor,make life go by a lot faster and alot more colorful&vibrant, makes any rainy day a blast into the future to destination:the sun.My routines are hypnotiq,my days are brightened by UV rays,my nights consist of crown royalty,and my life is followed by 99 bananas and a ship full of pirates controlled by my cousin captain morgan.Drugs definetley got me hypnotized with the rest of my crew, were all alcoholics who love the ganja as much as the next guy and love to come alive within the boundaries of illies&boomers.This is my life,Ive changed so much,and yet so little,born with a curse raised with a gift.It's an experience of the never ending trip down acid lane.