Chapter 1. .

It was a Friday morning and I was walking with Dustin, my best friend. How would you describe a boy like Dustin Ashley Connor or Dac as he likes calling himself. Well he was short at just 5ft3 with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He had inherited his italian colouring from his father. He had that drop dead gorgeous smile that had the girls screaming. Did I maintain he was a womaniser? Woe to all women.

I am just as short as Dustin with the typical blonde hair and deep blue eyes. . .

Okay, so maybe the blue eyes are contacts and the hair was bleached blonde but who needs to know. I had this look since the beginning of high school and I'm not stopping now. Besides it suits me and the girls like it so don't judge me. A boy has got to do what a boy has got to do for a date these days. We aren't all "God's gift to women" like Dustin.

"Come on Langley" plead Dustin. We were standing at my locker in the hallway of Towning high school 19. He was begging me to go with him to a party tonight. He had been begging me since Monday.

"Fine Ash," I replied. Dustin started his victory dance which in my opinion looked more like the chicken dance but to each his own. Just then the bell rang and we headed off to home room.

"Now students we have some new faces about to join us," said Mrs Happening. (I know right. Sometimes even I wonder what's with this town and naming things.)

I brought my attention back to the front of the class just in time to watch three guys walk in. My jaw hit the floor. You wanna know why? Fine. I'll tell you. To say these guys were identical would be an understatement. These three were fucking clones. The same 6 ft something height. The same jet black hair in a crop-cut-throw-back. The same pair of deep sea coral blue eyes. The same cocky smile that said yeah we know we're hot. Pull up. Did I just call them hot? Well they are! I shout back at my thoughts. Any idiot can see that. This can't be good. I look over to Dac. The expression on his face is murder. I know he is thinking what I'm thinking.

COMPETITION.

There is one thing that can get any self respecting guy pissed and that is competition. And as if it wasn't bad enough that they were hot, there just had to be three of them. There just had to be. Great now every girl is gonna think they have a chance.

Mrs Happening cleared her throat and continued to speak to the dazzled audience. "These fine young men are Troy, Traen and Tristen. I hope you make them feel welcome."

Oh they will, the girls I mean. My phone vibrating against my right thigh brings me out of my thoughts. It was a blackberry curve 8520 and Dustin had the same. Speaking of the devil... I open his text.

Dac: LANGLEY!!!!

Me: WHAT!!!!!!

Dac: SHHHITTT!!!!!

Me: Whhhattt??

Dac: Can't you see it? Those three and tonight's party? What are you blind?

Me: what do you mean?

Dac: They have unspoken dibs on all the hot girls tonight.

Me: So?

Dac: That kinda means NO GIRLS FOR US!!

Me: Is Dustin Ashley Connor afraid of a little competition?

The bell rings ending our text-versation.

In the cafeteria at lunch me and Dustin sit at our table. Okay I'll admit we aren't those jocks but we are popular. So we sit with all the jocks and cheerleaders. You know the type. The guys talk about last week's match and the girls talk about what they are going to wear tonight.