"Where it is clearly mentions that you are mine, and only i have the rights on you." Jerking her hand off she says, "Ahan, so i hope you also remember that you are also mine mr. Sidharth shukla according to the official papers and i also have rights on you." Rolling eyes he says with a stern face, "Why so much attitude?" "I am born with attitude monster. Now come downstairs soon i am going to make muffins for you my not so dear husband."

Aadi look at sana moving and asks to sidharth, "Why she ask you to go downstairs? Oh.. Wait are you agreed for the breakfast thing?" Sidharth smirks at his excitement and says, "Don't be so happy dear friend, it's a just a trick for muffin." He wink at him and move downstairs. Aadi nodded and says, "Tasn is already there, i just have to fire the ishq."

Sana enter inside the kitchen and look here n there for the ingredients, a lady in her mid twenties, wearing black skirt  and shirt. Hairs tied in a ponytail, come there and asks her, "Hello ma'am i am jiya the head chef, tell me what do you want to eat?"

Sana says with a smile, "Hey jiya, first don't call me ma'am, i am shehnaaz you can call me sana." "No we can't, you are sir's wife. Queen of this mansion, how can we call you by name. Sir will not leave us." Said jiya. Sana roll her eyes at the word queen and says, "Don't worry i know he is a monster, but i myself told you to call me sana."

"So don't worry about the devil monster." Jiya smile faintly by looking at sidharth who is standing before Sana, she going to say something but he asks to keep quite. Sana look at the fear expression on her face and says, "Jiya why you are scaring like this, monster is not here. Chill.... And i don't understand why the hell everyone scare from that devil."

"Are you all scared from his eyes? Don't tell me that, those are beautiful not scary no matter how much he want to make them. Monster.." She again look at her quite and asks, "Say something jiya, it's feel like i am talking to myself." "My eyes are beautiful right?" Said sidharth from back with a smirk.

Sana's eyes are open widely in shock, her breath hitched on throat by heard his heavy voice. She look at jiya with angry face , she murmurs sorry and leave from there. Sidharth come near her from behind, inhale her addictive scent which is not less than a drug for him and asks, "Tell me baby, how you find my eyes?"

She gulped her saliva and says by moving away from him because his coming close affecting her in so many ways. "Nothing, i .. I am going to cook muffin. You go outside." Smirking he stand near the slab by shoving hands on pocket and says, "I am going to watch my muffin who is cooking muffins." She roll her eyes and start preparing the things.

Her hands are unwantedly shivering by his intense gaze, don't know why it causing goosebumps to her whole body. He keep staring each and every move of her, the way she stir the batter with shivering hands. Aside her hair with floury hand when it disturbs her, movement on her throat when she gulped down her saliva.

Her heavy breathing and one thing is making him looses his control when she bit and pressed her pink lips together. Putting the muffins inside the oven as soon as she turns bumped into his hard chest because he stand just besides her. Looking to the other side she going to move when he pulled her to himself by grabbing her waist.

She hold him from shoulder because of sudden pull, he says by set his gaze on her lips, "I told you to not bite those lips." She don't know why can't able to look at him, holding her chin he made look towards him and says in a husky voice, "I also told you to look into my eyes whenever i am talking to you. And anyway you find them beautiful."

She want to say something but seems like her voice chocked inside the throat. Taking a breath look at him and unknowingly bit her lips from inside in nervousness. He wipes the dry flour from her cheeks by his thumb and says, "Why you are blushing muffin?" Closing eyes she mentally cursed herself for this weird behaviour of her own body.

Want to push him but seems like her hands are freezing. He prepared himself completely to stay away from her but again all plans waste after inhaling her addictive scent. Seems like she has some hypnotizing things which made him lost everything. Unknowingly he start tracing his thumb sensually on her lips.

Causing her feels numerous butterflies on her stomach, heart is pounding loud against her chest. Bending down he slowly placed his lips to her, she clutched his shirt tightly, breath stuck on throat. But before he do anything, their moment break by a voice, "Shit shit, close the door before your romance guys." Said aadi by closing his eyes.

Sidharth pulled back in a jerk as soon as he realise what he is doing. Closing eyes in irritation by his own action he leaves from there without telling taking glance at anyone. Sana still stand their rotted in shock, her face turns into deep shade of red. She face palm herself and rushed outside the kitchen.

Jaana tha door, par aa rhe the kareeb
Karni thi nafrat, par chad rha tha ishq
Jo lafz the dil ne chupaye, woh aankon se ho rhi thi bayan,
Dhadkan jo thi thami huyi, bad rhi h dusre ki aur,
Jo laa rha tha inhe karreb, tha kya woh annjaana ahehsas.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!