Chapter 17

Ari Pov

Ari Pov

I Opened My Eyes Up Slowly Looking Around The Room.
I Seen Dave Laying In The Chair Next To Me And Chole And Ella Was On The Couch Sleep.
I Seen A Figure In The Corner Sitting But It Was Dark I Couldn't See.
I Can't Believe I Just Lost A Child. How Can I Ever Come Back From This? I Just Hope Dave Doesn't Think I Killed His Child Because I Swear I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. If I Knew I Was Pregnant I Wouldn't Have Eaten That Fish. I Just Wish I Knew Before So I Could've Saved My Child. Finding Out That I'm The Reason That My Child Is Gone Makes Me Think Of The Parenting I'm Doing To Yoshon And Kairi. Am I Good Enough? Is That A Sign Telling Me I'm A Bad Mother? I Mean What Kind Of Person Doesn't Know That They Are Pregnant.
I Looked Over At Dave And He Was Staring Right At Me. I Could Tell That He Has Been Crying. I Started To Cry.
"Dave Baby I'm So Sorry I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant I Wouldve Did Anything To Save My Child And Now To Know That I'm The Reason My Baby Not Here Makes Me So Sad I'm Sorry I Should've Knew Better Knowing That I Had A Baby Before I Should've Knew The Signs I'm Sorry Please Just Dont Hate Me." I Was In Full Blown Tears At This Point. Everyone Started Waking Up Hearing Me Talk.
Dave Just Looked At Me And Grabbed My Hand.
"Baby I Could Never Blame You For This. If It's AnyBody Fault To Blame I Take Full Responsibility. I've Put You Through So Much Stress Over These Past Couple Of Months I'm Sorry." I Looked At Him And His Tears Was Dropping I Wiped Them.
Tae Walked In And Looked At EveryBody.
"Heyy Ms Fletcher I Didn't Know You Was Gonna Be Here." He Said Hugging The Black Figure In The Corner.
"Ms Fletcher??" I Asked.
My Mom Stood Up And Walked Towards My Bed. Just Looking At Her Makes Me Wanna Break Down. My Eyes Began To Get Watery.
"Heyy Baby I Came To Check On You The Hospital Called Me Letting Me Know You Was Here" She Said Rubbing My Free Hand Since Dave Didnt Let My Right One Go. I Pulled Away Fast I Didn't Want To Feel Her Touch.
"What You Doing Here Ma.... The Last Words You Said To Me Was Some BullShit If You Came Here To Talk About Me Getting Pregnant Again I Wont Hesitate To Read You Yo Rights Up In Here" I Said Mugging Her. Yes I Do Still Have A Grudge Against Her Because Her Words Hurt Me So Bad.
"Baby I Came To Talk To You We Never Had The Chance To Sit Down And Talk And I Just Want To Speak With You." She Said Crying.
"Okay We Can Do That...... Aye Can Y'all Leave Out For A Second While I Talk To Her." I Said To EveryBody. They All Left But Dave He Was Sitting Looking At Me.
"I'm Not Leaving Yo Side So Gone Ahead And Talk" Dave Said Pulling Out His Phone.
"Well Okay ... Go Ahead " I Said Motioning Her To Speak.
"I'm Sorry Baby I Shouldn't Have Said Those Words To You. Knowing How You Already Felt When You First Found Out You Was Pregnant. I Was Just Really Mad That You Was Trying To Lecture Me About Getting Married. I'm Sorry I Truly Am. " She Said Wiping Her Tears.
"Mom The Words You Said Was Hurtful. I Wouldn't Say Them To AnyOne But The Fact That You Was With Me Through All Of The Pain Herbert Put Me Through Makes Me Look At You A Different Way. Trust Me I Know How It Is Being Mad And You Just Say Anything At The Moment But I Cant Do Nothing But Think Like Damn Did She Really Wanna Say That To Me or Is This Just Anger But AnyWays It Go You Shouldn't Have Said It. I Know I Spoke On Your Marriage But I Was Just Looking Out For You. " I Didn't Even Know I Was Crying Till I Seen Dave Wipe My Tears But He Was Still Zoned Out Looking On His Phone.
"I Know Baby I'm Sorry But A Sorry Isn't Going To Fix This Can We Take It Slow To Get Back To The Way Things Was?" She Asked . I Could Tell She Really Do Miss Me I Miss Her Too I Mean She Is My Mom.
"Yea We Can Once I Leave Out Of Here And Get EveryThing Situated. " I Said Hugging Her.
"I'm Glad That We Had This Talk I Have An Appointment To Get To So I'll Check Up On You Later I Love You" She Said While Walking Out. She Didn't Even Want To Wait For A Respond The Door Closed.
I'm Glad My Mom Came And Talked To Me Because I Really Needed Her. She Was There The First Time I Was Going Through SomeThing And Now It Happened Again Makes Me Sick To My Stomach. I'm Going To Have To Tell Dave Because It's Going To Trigger My PTSD And I Dont Want To Act Weird Around Him Without Him Knowing The Full Truth.
A Couple Minutes Later EveryBody Walked Back In.
"Heyy Baby I Just Came To Check On You Before I Board My Flight" Tae Said Coming To Kiss Me On The Cheek.
"Thanks Bestiee Call Me When You Land." I Said Waving.
We Was All Just Sitting Around Talking Cracking Jokes. But I'm Pretty Sure EveryBody Felt The Tension That Dave Had. He Still Haven't Let My Hand Go Or Talk To AnyOne. Every Other Minute He Would Look At Me And Ask Am I Ok. I Swear I Answered That Same Question About 60 Times In 2 Hours.
It Was Getting Late So Everybody Started To Leave Slowly. We Decided To Link In A Couple Days And Just Hang Out Since I Leave Tomorrow.
Now It's Just Me And Dave So I Guess Now Is The Time To Talk To Him.
"Baby Can You Get Up Here With Me." I Said Scooting Over. I Felt A Little Pain But I Controlled It.
"I Don't Want To Hurt You Mamas" He Said Looking At Me.
"Dave Get Ya Big Self Up Here Now" I Said Patting The Spot Next To Me.
He Took His Shoes And Jacket Off Then Laid Down Gently Next To Me Putting My Head On His Shoulder.
"Baby How Do You Feel?" I Asked. I Could See The Look On His Face But I've Never Seen It Before So I Was Worried.
"I Can't Lie Baby I'm Not Good." He Said Closing His Eyes. I Seen Tears Forming But He Never Let Them Fall.
"Baby I Know It's Nobody's Fault. I Guess God Was Trying To Tell Us Something But We Have To Be Strong For YoYo And Kairi. Even Though We Have A Special Baby In Heaven He/She Would Never Be Forgotten And I Promise That." I Said Hugging Him. I Felt Water On My Back. This Really Have My Baby Breaking Down And I Cant Do AnyThing To Stop It.
"Arii Why Cant I Just Do Right I Feel Like Alah Is Trying To Punish Me For All The Wrongs I Did. I Never Knew He Would Do Something To Hurt Me Like This. I Just Cant " He Said Crying His Heart Out.
"Baby Stop Blaming YourSelf It Has Nothing To Do With Neither One Of Us..... The Baby Will Be Missed Badly But We Have To Be The Best Parents To The 2 We Have. Just Remember That Our Angel Is Always Looking." I Said Rubbing My Stomach.
He Pulled Away Looking At Me.
"I Love You Soo Muchh Arii ... This Is Affecting Me So Bad Because I Wanted Another Child But Ik Angel Is In A Better Place." He Said Scooting Down So He Can Lay His Head On My Belly.
" Love You Too Baby And You Too Angel" I Said Blowing A Kiss In The Air.

We Stayed Like That All Night. I Know Dave Was Sitting Crying Because My Shirt Was Wet. Man My Baby Is Taking This Hard . I'm Sorry Dave I'm Sorry.