Ouch, that hurt. I see Luther point at me to Eight and she nods getting up but not before grabbing an obviously drunk man and throwing him out the door. She then turns to me with a little fire in her eyes and before I knew it she punched me in the face. Damn, that's kind of hot though. I can't help but smile as she glares at me.

"You little git! I can not believe your here staring at some girls ass after you got us all stuck here!" I love when Eight gets mad because she always ends up blushing super hard and her eyes light up with this spark and I'm staring I have to say something.

"The hell is wrong with Luther? I just told him the worlds going to end in ten days and he ignores me! And who are you to judge, slut!" The words just slipped right out of my mouth and Eight looks hurt, I should take it back.

"Your just jealous that Mr Jack is closer to me than your selfish ass!" I roll my eyes, shes not wrong but I don't want her to see she's right "And plus you are always saying the world is ending." She tries to walk off but I stop her accidentally touching a little too high up I hear her growl but ignore it.

"And so far I have been right!" She rolls her eyes moving my hand.

"Look, you want to go save the world? Knock yourself out. All right? I've already got a job" Wait does she work here? I mean judging from here clothes she obviously wants somebody to notice her but could that be her uniform?

"Wait, you work in this shithole?" She rolls her eyes grabbing my drink.

"Yeah. Well, my boss owns the place. I was his Body man till I gave Luthy the job." I roll my eyes 'Luthy' What the hell is that all about they hate each other. And who the hell is her boss?

"What's that like a masseuse or something?" As she downs my drink she gives me a cold glare taping the cup making someone run as fast as possible to refill it.

"Okay, You can make fun all you want, but I took good care of Mr Ruby-" I cut her off "Wait, Ruby. The Jack Ruby, the gangster who shot Oswald?" She rolls her eyes and I remember how much she hates being cut off "Yeah the one and only" I can't believe she actually would work for him.

"Well, it finally happened someone fucked you hard enough they broke what little of a brain you had left" She looks away and I can sense how much that comment hurt her she only became what she did to earn money and survive nobody else was going to help her.

"Watch it. Jack is a good friend-" I cut her off but again "And your Number Eight. Numero Otto. Remember?" She looks pissed again. "There is no Number Eight anymore! Not in 1963! I have been stranded here for fourteen years most of the time alone! What did you expect? me to run back into your arms? I am proud of my work whether you like it or not! I am the best hitgirl and dancer Jack has ever hired!"

"Look I get it all right you watched so many people die, the world exploded and I marooned you in time. I'm sorry, okay? But I'm asking for your help, Eight. The Umbrella academy needs you-" "It doesn't need me! It never has! You all made it perfectly fine without me!" I sigh "I didn't! You were all I could think of when I was trapped in that hell-" "I don't care! Just leave me alone!" She gets up to leave when someone comes over.

"Y/n Sweetheart I was on my way out but now I've seen you I might stay. Is this boy bothering you?" She looks over at me scared. Y/n? Why would she go by Y/n? She and I used to talk about having a kid named Y/n as a joke when we were younger, Does that mean something?

"No, in fact, I was just leaving for my show and you should stay I have a little surprise for you Mr Sanger but maybe we should do this alone." She goes to get up but I grab her.

"Ahh, A threesome is it? Isn't he a big young?" She rolls her eyes but nods dragging us to the nearest bathroom. What have I got myself into? As for what's his name he started undressing but whats Eight doing? *Bang* Omg she just shot him in the head! What happened to my innocent little Eight?

"Eight what the fuck?" She just looks at me and storms out "Eight where are you going!" Why is she ignoring me "Eight-" "Five you need to shut up and get out I'm about to get changed for my dance!" I roll my eyes staying still and looking at her "Your choice" and what she did next was what took me back, she started stripping in front of me. "Now im going to do my dance you do whatever the fuck you do"

As the announcers introduce Eight she comes out with a group of people *Watch the video above for the dance routine*  The whole time Eight was dancing I couldn't help but look at her she was so beautiful, she looks the best in my blazer and shorts of course. I walk over to her taking her back to get full clothes but instead of letting her wear her see-through top, I give her my blazer.

"You know you've always looked good in my blazer" She scuffs "But what's with the Y/n name?" She looks down and sighs.

"Of course you forgot why would you remember? Did I ever mean anything to you? You know not in that way but- you know what never mind thanks for the blazer but my t-shirts fine and if not Luther can help" I roll my eyes moving closer to her.

"You really thought I didn't remember? How low do you think of me? Of course, I remember... If we ever had a daughter we were going to name her that and when that day comes I can't wait-" "What do you mean when that day comes?" Oh shit, I said that out loud! "Yeah, when the day comes. Was our plan all jokes to you..." She looks at me with a spark in her eyes but for the first time not anger but love. "Never" 

At her words, I lean in closer crashing our lips together putting her head in my hands she starts to brush my obviously messy hair. I pull away "God I've been waiting to do that since I was 10" She looks at me. Shit, I said it out loud again! "Same Five" She pulls me back in for a kiss this time more passionate it was about to go deeper when we hear.

"Shit guys!" We both turn to see Luther. "Oh hi Luthy." He glares at me and I smirk back "We're going to help Fivey with his superhero charade mhmmk" Luther nods but looks at her hair "Your streaks are disappearing" She looks at the mirror as I look at her and Luthers not wrong. "Maybe kissing the best and the hottest guy in the world helped?" Luther scuffs and leaves and all she does is wink at me. "Where were we?" She snorts at my comment.

*A/n: What did I just right. Any tips or requests? Word count: 2248*