Fairchild-1

Lilah Fairchild-Aged 15
(Yeah this ones starting a little later in her life than others! Sorry 😅)

It was a normal day, about a week after my fifteenth birthday and only a few days left of school. My Freshman year, almost over. I walked to school alone, though sometimes my friend Emily joined me. I was about halfway there when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the screen. My sister Sunset, better known as Sun. I quickly answered.
"Yeah Sun?"
'You left your History book here, do you want me to run it over?'
"Nah I'm ok. I have History tomorrow so it's no big deal." I tucked my free hand in the pocket of my jeans, playing with a pen in my pocket.
'Alright, just wanted to check. I better not get another call that you didn't show up for school.'
"Sun it was one time and I didn't mean to. It won't happen again and besides, you know that it's not like me to skip."
A chuckle from the other end. 'Yeah I know. Have a good day Li.'
"Will do. Talk to you later. Love you, bye."
'Love you too, see you when you get home.' She hung up and I went to put my phone in my pocket.
I didn't get the chance. A hand closed around my wrist, twisting my right arm back and pressing it against my body. A second hand gripped my throat.
"Scream and I'll kill you where you stand." A low voice growled in my ear.
I stood as still as death, barely daring to draw a breath.
The hand moved from my throat and a cloth was pressed over my nose and mouth. There was a strong scent, one that immediately clouded my senses. My eyes widened. Some type of drug. I thrashed, trying to get them to let go. They only tightened their grip as I started slipping in and out of consciousness. I could feel a second persons hands on me as everything went black.

...

My head hurt, hell it was practically spinning. I went to sit up, only to find my wrists, ankles, knees and elbows all bound. I couldn't move. I tried to scream but I was gagged, a cloth shoved almost down my throat and tape used to keep it there. I looked around. The back of a van, the windows blacked out so I couldn't see where we were. A sob racked through my body. Gods no. This, this couldn't be real, couldn't be happening. Tears fell from my eyes before I could stop them. Please. Please don't let this be happening. Please just let it be a nightmare.
A sharp kick in my ribs made me wince. "If you don't shut up I'm going to slit your dammed throat and it would be such a waste to kill such a pretty thing." He grabbed my jaw.
I jerked my face away and brought my bound ankles up, slamming my heels between his legs.
He doubled over, but less then a second later he raised his hand and slapped me. A stinging pain through the right side of my face.
"Shut her up will you?" A second voice hissed, seemingly from the front of the van.
The cloth was pressed over my mouth and nose again, making me thrash around.
A knee pressed into my gut, keeping me from moving all too much. He gripped my hair, keeping me from pulling my head back. My vision started to go black, my senses starting to become clouded once more. The last thing I heard was, "Keep her asleep until we get there." Where? I didn't know. I blacked out after that.

...

When I finally came to without a cloth immediately being pressed over my mouth, I was blindfolded. I couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't see. A wave of panic washed over me as I was picked up, one arm under my knees and another between my arms and back. I didn't bother to try and fight. Even if I did make him drop me, I wouldn't get far unless I could get my legs free. It felt like we were going down stairs. I heard doors opening and closing as he walked, eventually setting me down on what felt like a cold concrete floor. The blindfold was pulled off my head and I closed my eyes at the sudden light. The tape was pulled off my face, leaving a stinging sensation as I spat out the cloth that was dangerously close to making me choke. They untied my legs and elbows, leaving my wrists bound behind my back. I looked up to see who was in front of me. Two men, one with ginger hair and blue eyes, the other brown hair and green eyes.
I spoke first. "What do you want from me?"