"After consideration, the ministry has concluded that no student under the age of 17 should be allowed to put their name in the triwizard tournament" Mr crouch says as students start shouting in anger, Dumbledore shouts and starts to unveil the the cup. "One final thing, we have a new student starting here" Dumbledore announces and the hall doors open again to reveal the guy I saw in the train walking in, "that's him" I say "the rude attractive guy" Jade questions and I nod "I'll shag him too" Blaise says.

The guy walks up to the front, sits on a chair and the sorting hat is placed on his head "ahh, Mattheo Riddle, this one is easy, SLYTHERIN" the hat exclaims as everyone begins talking about how he's the dark lords son and how he's so hot, dangerous and scary. I personally don't feel that scared of him, Intimidated maybe, but not scared. He walks along the slytherin table and sits down next to me after a couple seconds the food is revealed and everyone begins to eat.

Mattheo's POV:

I sat down next a girl with long black hair, I thought she would be intimidated by me as i sat down but instead "I'm y/n y/ln, how do you do" She says holding her handout and lifting her head from her hands her eyes meet mine, I look into her perfect green eyes and remember her from the train ride "oh I remember you" I say sort of snapping at her "Calm down mate she's just trying to be friendly" Blaise said "don't worry about it Blaise, no point being friends with a prick" She said calmly "watch your tongue witch" I said more angry then before "or what" she responded, I gave her a glare and she rolled her eyes whispered "men" and turned around.

She intrigued me, most girls would either throw themselves at me or run away from me but she seemed to just treat me normally and like she wasn't scared, I liked it, I like that she didn't treat me differently and I wow her eyes she's really, what am I thinking I don't care what people think of me especially not some girl.

About 5 minutes passed and I watched y/n I think she said her name was, she was laughing with her friends and it was if her laugh filled the room it was enchanting so enchanting I almost let slip a smile before I snapped myself out of it. And went back to eating trying to block her from my mind

Y/N's POV

As I was talking with my friends I kept looking at Mattheo and wow he was attractive, I mean even Blaise wants to shag him, at a few points during dinner I realised that Mattheo was looking at me too, but I tried not to think of it, I have a boyfriend already but it's an abusive relationship and my friends say I need to get out of it and I agree. "Hey guys" I say pulling my friends out of their own conversations and drawing their attention to "sup beautiful" Draco says and Blaise spits out his drink

Mattheo's POV

Beautiful, there's no denying that she was but why was he calling her that? Are they dating? I don't want her dating anyone, why do I feel so possessive over her, I felt my fist clenching as I kept thinking about her with someone else "that's gross, you two act like siblings" I hear a blonde girl on her right say, my fist unclenches and I listen in more "anyway before I was rudely interrupted by Dracey, I'm going to break up with Cedric" she started saying before she got interrupted by Draco again by him fake coughing and saying "cedick" "ok that was funny but again as I was saying, next time I see him I'm going to break up with him" she says, I wonder why she was breaking up with this Cedric guy, can't say I'm not relived that she's going to be single, I don't know why I feel this way about her, I'm a riddle we don't care about anyone.

Y/N's POV

"Finally, he doesn't deserve you y/n" Cali says "aww thanks love" I respond and give her a hug "yes break up with cedick and date Cali" Jade says "speak of the devil" Blaise says and I turn around to see Cedric standing behind me, "I said I was going to do this, didn't think it would be right after I said I would do it" I say slowly standing up and distancing myself a bit from him "what do you need to say to me" Cedric says "I think we should break up, this relationship is not good for me and I don't want to hurt you but" I was cut of by Cedric raising his left hand and slapping me across the right side of my face, the force was so hard that everyone on the hall was now looking at us.

I was used to him hurting me but never in front of people "Break up with me, no I think not" he says "please Cedric don't, not hear not in front of people" I say as Draco, Blaise, Jade and Cali stand up "don't do anything" I say to them turning my face back to Cedric as soon as my eyes meet his he strikes his fist hard into just bellow my ribs, this is the third time he's done this and I'll never get over the instant pain that occurs when his fist makes contact just bellow my ribs.

My whole body goes weak and I fall to the floor, I take a quick look at my surroundings and see Mattheo sitting behind me looking at me then up at Cedric then back to me, he looks as though he's about to strangle Cedric, but why would he care. I shake my head almost to knock myself back into consciousness, "leave her be Cedric" Draco says anger consuming his face, I look over to him and shake my head not wanting him to get hurt he turns is glare to Cedric once again.

As I was turning to look at Cedric I felt his hand wrap around my throat lifting me up and pulling me closer to his face, I started to tug on his hand trying to loosen his grip "Put. Her. down" I heard a dominant voice come from behind me "I said put her down Cedric" Mattheo said moving from behind to beside me, I felt the grip around my neck release and as soon as he did I took a small step back to right next to Mattheo and lightly grasped my neck, I looked up at Mattheo and he looked back down at me "Mattheo if you don't mind me asking" Cedric asked and was interrupted by Mattheo "it's Riddle to you Cedric" Mattheo said again seeming dominant over Cedric "don't ever touch y/n again" Mattheo continued, Cedric reached towards my wrist and grasped a hold of it digging his fingernails into my wrist.

Mattheo put his hand onto my arm and Cedric released his grip, I don't know what Cedric was thinking challenging the song on Voldemort but it looks to me as though he signed his death warrant, but the question 'why does he care' kept replaying in my mind I was pulled out of my thoughts my Mattheo moving the hand he had rested on my arm to my stomach and slowly pushing me behind him, I was about to say something but before I could Mattheo's fist collided with Cedrics face and his body fell to the ground as he clutched his nose which was heavily bleeding, Cali and Jade ran to my side and looked at me then back at Mattheo as he kneeled down beside Cedric and said "now maybe this time you will listen, if you ever touch y/n again I will happily rearrange your face, again, understand" with that Cedric nods and his friends pick him up and they run out of the great hall.

Mattheo turns to me and looks into my eyes, "Riddle why did you, I mean he could have hurt you" I say with genuine concern he smirks slightly at the realisation that I care about him, he leans down next to my ear and whispers "if you want me to fix your injuries come to my dorm later tonight, 3rd one on the right",  I nod and he gives everyone looking at us a glare then walks off.

"y/n what did he say?" Jade asks Wide eyed "he told me that if I want him to heal me i can go to his dorm tonight", "don't go, are you mad" Draco says concerned "oh sod off Draco, y/n I think you should go even if you don't want the D" Blaise Spits out his drink onto Cali again as Jade continues "at least go and find out why he helped you" "I guess you're right" "do you like him" Jade asks smiling like a insane person "I've not even known him a whole 3 hours Jade" I exclaim "I didn't ask, I asked if you like him, men don't last long in bed so why should it take you long to decided you want to be in his bed" Jade says with a serious look on her face "well I guess I-" I was going to say I don't know but I was promptly interrupted by a bright blue light shooting out of Cali's wand, after the light stopped blinding me Jade and I take a look at Blaise and the four of us start laughing so hard "what , what's so funny" Blaise says panicked and holds an empty metal plate up to his face.

We all watch as his eyes widen "BLUE, MY HAIR IS BLUE" he exclaims before also breaking into laughter.

____________________________________

Authors Note:
I for one kinda hate when chapters are so short you find yourself getting ads so often, so I'm going to try and make my chapters decently long.

xoxo