₍ capítulo tres ! ₎

spawning chapter in

spawning chapter in...

useful tips: 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 !

...

₍ 🌷 ᶻᶻᶻ 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 is typing ... ₎

...

     alex waited impatiently outside of vera's room, thoughts floating around in his head, mainly ones hoping that his younger sister would hurry her ass up, wondering on about how his stream sat unentertained for about nine minutes and counting now. the viewers probably bored and growing impatient.

     answering his unannounced prayers vera opens the door to her room, blonde hair bouncing, a dimpled smile on her face, as she seemed to have shapeshifted into a new person in less than three minutes.

     "i swear you looked fucking homeless like ten seconds ago." alex states dumbfounded, brows furrowed, his lips quirked up and his head tilted slightly to the side. "que pinche brujería ?" (what kind of fucking witchcraft)

     "càllate alexis." (shut up alexis) vera rolls her eyes as she shoves him a few inches forward, her tone hinting at her playing around, "miss me with that bullshit, all you fucking do is criticize me when you stream in a dumbass underground tunnel like a caveman and look like you're bald."

     pursing his lips alex shakes his head, a laugh being withheld, and decides that arguing with his sister probably wasn't the greatest idea. especially if he was trying to milk the chat of twitch primes through exploiting her. instead of waking up and choosing violence, he chooses to simply grab his sister's arm and lead her down to where his cave room is located. surprisingly there was no resistance from vera, who allowed herself to be dragged to the small room in which her brother streamed.

     vera herself had never gone into his streaming room while he was actually live, but she had gone in there while alex was editing a video or calling one of his gamer friends, purely out of younger sibling spite. she would see him occupied and walk-in, unprecedented and unannounced, for the sole purpose of bothering him and also basking in the warmth of his presence.

     alex was an absolute idiot, but vera adored him with all 206 bones in her small-ish body. alex was vera's lifeline and the only reason why she was even alive at this point.

     the same could be said for alex's love towards his younger sister. they meant the world to each other, and while they bickered and bullied each other, they knew that nothing could ever come between their friendship.

     enough of that though, as they neared the wide-open door to alex's room vera finally came to terms with the drastic change that was about to occur. she was really going to lose her privacy, everything she tried so hard to hide, she knew that there were gonna be bullies and people to make comments about her, she knew that relationships in her life would change and that her mental state may suffer. but she also knew that she was strong and that throughout it all, her brother and her friends would be there to support her like strong shields on a battlefield.