Black Tentacles

SHORT!
———————————————————————-
The demon stomped one foot down in a threatening way. "What the fuck did you just say?" His buff body twitched. Finally, Alastor stood up, not saying a word. His smile died down a bit, as he just.. stared at the demon. Why wasn't he reacting? Wasn't he the all great and powerful Radio Demon? The other scale covered demon grinned. "Heh. That's what I thought," he said, as he slowly slid over to you, outstretching a mighty claw to grab hold of you. "Um, Alastor?" You stepped back a few paces before hitting the side of the table. 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡, 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡, 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡! You mind raced, you couldn't defend yourself, no, you couldn't bring out what you had before.. you can't..

Just as the demon was about to wrench his hands around your wrist, and you were preparing to do anything you needed to get away, a black tentacle slithered quickly to your aid and wrapped around his wrist like a whip. It stopped his hand from moving any closer to you. "What the hell?" He tugged, and scratched at it, but he couldn't break its grip. Where was the tentacle coming from? You followed the long black arm and it led directly to Alastor. You looked at his face, his pupils were thinner then paper, and his smile was wild, crazier then any he'd ever made in front of you before. His hand was out, in a fist motion, as he paced closely to the demons crooked ear, and so very faintly, he whispered: "I told you no."

Alastor twisted his fist around to a 170 degree angle, and the tentacle followed, snapping the demons wrist with a loud 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘 sound affect. He screamed in agony, and fell to his knees, as more black tentacles formed from behind the Radio Demon. You hadn't noticed your body slipping on top of the table, to the back wall, as you were curled like a ball as you watched in horror as the tentacles slowly began ripping off the demons limbs, and tossing them away.

His screams filled your head. "I warned you not to touch them." He mumbled in an over-static voice, that was deep and almost scary. The other demons who had been upstairs came down to investigate the howls of pain, but bu their faces you could tell they automatically regretted their choice. As the tentacles ripped him away, a black portal formed beneath the demon in the floor, where the tentacles then pulled him down, as the portal closed behind him.

Alastor was still for a moment, but not long after with a click of his neck he glared at the other demons who stared in shock. "Would anyone else like to punctuate towards our conversation?" Alastor lowered his hand. They all shook their heads. "We- We warned him not to Al!" One of the demons said in distress. Alastor's voice went deep, and glitched. "𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑠'𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑." He taunted. Without another word they scurried upstairs, and what you assumed they did next was leave the building.

Alastor's eyes dilated back to normal as he sighed, and paced over to you. You were still hunched on the table. He held his hand out to you. "Are you okay my dear?" He cooed. You didn't answer. Your head was shouting at you with all these thoughts. 𝑉𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢! 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓! 𝐻𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒! But beneath all these loud voices, one whispered out to you. 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢?

When you didn't reach for his hand right away, he grabbed it for you, and pulled you close to him. Your bodies were inches away from each other, as he held you in a position that looked like a dance from the 1930's. You were still frozen in terror. "It's okay sweetheart, no one will harm you as long as I'm here." This Alastor was different from the ones you'd talked with before. He was calm, and charming. And instead of his usual wide smile, it was only a curved bridge. "Let's go back to the hotel."

It was latter at night now, and you and Alastor had just returned to the hotel. He held the door open and gently pushed you inside, before following. Vaggie and Charlie were waiting at the entrance, with an unpleasant look on their faces. "Alastor." Vaggie said sternly. Suddenly like nothing had happened, he was back to his enthusiastic self. "Hello sweetheart!" His smile seemed to even be wide as ever once again as well. "Don't sweetheart me." Vaggie warned. "Where did you take Y/N." Was that even a question? It sounded like a command for answers. He laughed. "Oh, Vaggie. Just to that old bar where all the chapmen are." You folded his hands behind his back and grinned, as Charlie gasped and covered her mouth. Vaggie pulled a sphere from behind her back and pointed it direct at Alastor. "¡Escoria idiota! ¿como pudiste?" She said with a fuming look in her eye. "That was a really bad decision, Alastor. Charlie crossed he arms. "You know how the demons are there, they aren't afraid to put up a fight."

He laughed and tilted his head. "Darling! I had that all taken care of." Vaggie seemed to snap like a twig. "You mean you 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 faced danger with them by you? Im gonna 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚! She drew back the sphere, and Alastor got that look in his eyes again, and that when you spoke your first words since the incident. "Wait!" You stood before Alastor with your arms in front of him protectively, Vaggie stopped, and looked surprised. Heck even the Radio Demon himself looked shocked to see you blocking the weapon from him. "Look it's getting late, and I bet we are all really tired, so let's all just get some sleep and settle this tomorrow, sound cool?" Charlie, who had her arm out like she was ready to reach for Vaggie when she was going to launch the sphere, put her hands at her side quickly and exhaled. "Their right, c'mon Vaggie we don't need to start a fight." Vaggie looked down, and threw the weapon over her shoulder, she made an annoyed sound before letting Charlie lead her to her room.

Without even turning to look at him, you grabbed Alastor by the sleeve and dragged him up the stairs, he didn't put up a fight, he followed willingly until you reached your room door. You finally faced him, with a very slight smirk on your face. "Goodnight Alastor." You said before releasing him. As you were about to close you door, you looked away and mumbled: "and thank you."