|| 15 ||

I walk into the house with clay by my side.

"we got coffee donuts" clay yelled. "FOOD!" i heard nick yell. he runs into the living room, "DUNKIN" i heard george yell from somewhere in the house. i walked over to the counter and set down the drink and clay set down the donuts. I sat down on the couch looking at george run in the kitchen.

"did you already drink your coffee kiara?" nick asked i nodded. "damn how fast" george asked biting into his donut. "about 4 min" i said scrolling threw twitter. "AND SHE GOT A LARGE" clay said dramatically. i rolled my eyes "oh sush coffee is life."

i got up to check to see if my standards have lowered to eat what's in the fridge. nope. i just got up for no reason. i went up to clay and hugged him and just having my body be held by him, he's tall he's fine.

he wrapped his arms around me still talking to george and nick acting like this is normal.
yes i'm clingy and what about it! we swayed causally the coffee didn't even make me hyper i was just tired like normal.

I could feel someone's eyes on me and they weren't clays. they were looking at me, my back and clay i could feel it. i turned my head around slightly enough to see them.

George scrunched his eye brows at me in confusion like this was normal.

it kinda was at this point.

After about 1 min later i got off of him and dramatically laid on the couch kinda wanting to go on a road trip or cuddle with someone. abut the boys were here and didn't really know about...well the kiss and how much we have been hanging out.

it was only 1 kiss anyway it's not like he actually liked me. i rolled my eyes and cleo walked up to me and meowed while my body was flung over half the couch.

i picked her up and cuddled with her on the couch.

❤️208k 💬14k@kiaralowethcudddled with cleo bc nick george and clay didnt want to🥺😔</3

❤️208k 💬14k
@kiaraloweth
cudddled with cleo bc nick george and clay didnt want to🥺😔</3

karljacobs_:it's ok i will cuddle with you<3
kiaraloweth: ok karl<3

QuackityHQ: i will kiara omw
kiaraloweth: their gunna get jelly💁‍♀️
karljacobs_: ay yo big Q she's mine
QuackityHQ:nah
Dreamwastaken: nah she's actually mine.
kiaraloweth:😐😑😐 kinda wanted both but clay ruined it

georgenotfound: it's ok:)
liked by kiaraloweth

sapnap:u didn't ask us to
kiaraloweth: I MADE IT CLEAR MY BEGING DRAMATIC AND HUGGING CLAY!
sapnap:someone is on their lady's days😤
kiaraloweth:AM NOT!

dreamwastaken:later:)
kiaraloweth:ok:)
karljacobs_:noo:(

hater1:ew.
user3: no one asked for what your mom said when she saw you.
user4:damn. they went their.

hater2: lol she's so annoying and clingy
kiaraloweth:and what abt it bc u still here looking at my post 👀

hater7: hoe.
dreamwastaken: not u talking about your self😔
georgenotfound:oop
hater7: wait- they responded HI!
user78: u did not just-

I slowly turned my head and looked at the boys. and they slowly turned at look at me. i ducked my head not wanting to talk about it.

"cuddle huh?" george asked

i peaked my head slowly over the couch and nodded. they all looked at eachother and shrugged and walked outside and got in the car and left.

they just left me. on the couch. no cuddles. so i tweeted....

@kiaraloweth
update on cuddles: THEY LEFT ME ON THE COUCH AND DROVE AWAY!!!
a thread
💬68k ♻️84k ❤️143k

karljacobs_: That's why i should be their.
Quackityhq: me too😪

sapnap:sorry not sorry
kiaraloweth: 🖕🖕🖕

dreamwastaken: you'll live an hour it's ok
kiaraloweth: AN HOUR???
georgenotfound: yes well me back.
kiaraloweth: r y'all drug dealers?!?
sapnap: NO!

@kiaraloweth
update on the thread
THEIR SUS
|
|
|
L kiaraloweth
ILL BE HERE FOR 1 HOUR WTFF
|
|
|
L kiaraloweth
guys....i'm scared🤙 ima get murdered
💬23k ♻️36k ❤️153.8k
Quackityhq: you'll be fine:)
kiaraloweth: mmhm

karljacobs_: terrible roomies if you ask me
kiaraloweth: IKR IMA DIE karl's ima act like i'm dead
karljacobs_: YES!

sapanap:*rolls eyes*
georgenotfound: same
dreamwastaken: same :(
kiaraloweth: rude ima go cry now/j unless......
dreamwastaken: u better not👀
kiaraloweth: no promises</3

I decided to go take a nap even though i woke up less that 2 hours ago it's fine.
45 min later...
dreams pov:

"you got it?" i asked nick he nodded while looking at his phone. "how long are we staying?" for 1 week because after awhile it gets boring" nick said buckling his seatbelt. "THIS IS GUNNA BE SO FUN I CNAT WAIT TO SEE HER REACTION!" george yelled. i chuckled "she might be mad to be honest" "why would she be mad" george asked. "she doesn't like people paying for her" i sighed. "oh well she's gunna get over it in like 4 min anyway" nick rolled his eyes.

4 min later

"well let's see her reaction then" i said getting out of the car and nick locked it.

hi i still don't know if i'm getting my phone taken but if i do :( i'm sorry

858 words