"Let's go out to dinner tomorrow." Luke said suddenly

"Just me and you, or me, you, and my mom?"

"Me and you, if you don't mind?" He looked as if asking

"Of course baby. I'd love too."

"Good. It'll be our official third date." He smiled so cheekly

"Oh yeah? What was our second?"

"When we went exploring in Chicago."

"Oh yeah that was fun." I giggled

"Look, you hair is coming back." Luke said playing with what I had of hair. I noticed that last week. I had some, kind of a lot. It was longer than a buzz cut so it was getting there. I giggled and smiled at him.

"Yeah I know."

"I missed you. The happy you."

"I missed me too." I smiled and pecked his lips, before climbing in bed.

~

Me, my mom and Luke all hung out and had a lazy day all day until it was time to get ready. Me and Luke made our seperate ways. I loved how they bonded.

{third person pov}

Julia's mom showed Luke to a room. Before she opened the door, she inhaled deeply, closing her eyes, then opened the door. Luke looked around the room. It was a man's room, that's for sure, but who's Luke didn't know.

"This was my husbands room. Before the accident. I want you to go to the closet, pick out a tux for tonight. Then I want you to go pick out some cologne. You can try any of them I don't care. Pick a nice pair of shoes. Knock on Julia's door before going in, I'm going to go help her get ready. Have fun." Julia's mom said while closing the door. It's been a year since she went in there. And at first she wanted to get rid of everything. But she didn't because deep in her mind she knew there was a reason for keeping it, and this was her reason.

{back to julia's pov}

I watched as mom came back in the room with the biggest smile on her face.

"I'm really proud you did that." I say to her and smile

"I know. Your father would be proud too. He'd love Luke."

"Yeah, he would." I smiled and hugged her. She went to the cloest and picked out a beautiful dress, and heels. I gasped as she handed me the dress.

"Mom it's beautiful." I said, admiring it.

"I wore it on my firs date with your father." She smiled

"You probably looked hot as hell." I looked at her and smirked.

"Oh honey, I was." She said and winked. We laughed and got ready for my date with Luke. My mom did my hair and makeup.

"Thanks." I hugged her before I observed myself in the mirror.

"You look so beautiful." Luke said from behind me, I turn around and see him, in a tux. He looked hot as hell. I blushed like crazy and looked at my feet. He came over and lifted my chin, and kissed me.

"You look so good." I said to him, he blushed like crazy.

"Sorry to inturupt your little moment, you guys are the cutest things ever. But can I take a pictures?"

"Of course." I say, she takes pictures, and we're on our way.

We arrived at what looks like a fancy resteraunt.

"Luke this is so nice." I squealed at him

"I try baby." He winks at me, I just blush.

~

We're on our way to my place, dinner was amazing. It was so good, but expensive. I asked Luke to let me pay several times but he didn't budge. He was a gentleman, he is a gentleman. The ride home was silence, not uncomfortable, awkward silence. No the peaceful kind where your enjoying each other's company. My phone started buzzing in my pocket, I reached over and grabbed it. Lexi.

J: Hello?
L: Julliaaaaa?
J: Yeah Lex, what's going on?
L: I'm at this partyyy somewhere and I don't know where am I...where I am.

She giggles from the other lines, she's wasted. I curse under my breath and sigh.

J: Lex ask around right now, I'm coming to pick you up.
L: I dunno this kid Jake..we had sex too. I dunno what to do hahah
J: J-jake?
L: Yessss sweet boy

I stopped frozen. I'm not mad at her, she couldn't have possibly known about Jake when she was doing it..? But she lost her virginity to Jake. While she was drunk. She's going to be pissed in the morning. I sighed, Jake lived so far away. Like an hour away. I told Lexi to wait up, I'll be there shortly. And I hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Luke asked me worryingly

"Lexi, she's beyond wasted. And she slept with Jake. I need to go get her."

"Where is she at?"

"Jake's. He lives downtown."

"Wait, Mike can get her. He's staying in a hotel in downtown, I don't think he'd mind?"

"I don't think that's a good idea Luke..."

"He won't try anything babe. It's Michael, he wouldn't for the life of him."

"I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about what if like she says something to hurt him?"

"I'll let him know she's wasted, he won't mind. Really."

"Okay..call him up."

AN: WOWWWOWOWOWOW some shits gonna go down next chap ;)) ayyyy. but what do you think? pls comment let me know! thanks love you all bye :)) xx