Christmas in Korea

Start from the beginning

They went through the checkpoints, keeping the small bags they brought with them.

Ariel, Cee and Mia could tell Harley was nervous about going home after so long.

Their plane was called, so they headed for the gates.

Abby snuggled in her father's warmth as she yawned. Harley chuckled as she watched her daughter.

They boarded the plane, everyone sitting with someone. Yemon and Harley sat behind Abby, Akio and Enyo.

Harley wonders if maybe separating their little girl from her father was a good idea. Ariel was sitting near their seats while Cee and Mia sat with their sparkmates.

Enyo woke up with a start, searching through her little bag. "'Was I asleep the whole drive here?" She asked and Akio nodded.

Abby was asleep. She was sitting next to the window and her head was leaned against the window.

Enyo looked around, looking towards the back to try and spot Ron and Mia.

Harley turned her phone off as well as her daughter's phone. Mia had done the same thing, including Ariel and Cee.

The plane was soon taking off after they explained the rules of safety.

Abby wasn't wearing a seatbelt since she was still sleeping after a whole night of packing her things.

Akio put the seatbelt on for her, not wanting her to get hurt.

Harley was looking over the drink options like she was wanting to get herself drunk before they arrived in Korea.

Yemon gave Harley a look. He asked for a coke.

Harley had started wondering why her parents had changed their attitudes when they moved to America.

Akio looked at Harley, wondering what was wrong.

Harley hoped her parents don't force Abby to pick out a future husband when she barely knows anything about the world outside.

"Harley, you still here?" Yemon asked his sparkmate, looking at her.

Harley shook her head to clear her mind and looked at her husband.

Yemon looked concerned, worried for his love.

Harley showed him a smile, one that was fake but could easily trick people into thinking she was okay.

Yemon glared as he gave a low growl.

Her eyes widened when he growled and glared. Did I do something wrong? She thought to herself.

"Don't lie." Yemon warned, looking her in the eye.

Harley looked down at her lap, wondering if she should tell him her concerns or not.

Yemon looked at her hard, wanting to know.

Harley sighed and told him her concerns about her family.

Yemon sighed. "She doesn't belong to them. She is not their daughter so they won't be able to decide her life." He snarled.

Abby woke up and looked out the window and saw some clouds. It was really early in the morning when they left the house.

Akio chuckled, looking at Abby. "How was your sleep?" He asked.

Abby whined when she yawned still tired after not getting any sleep due to packing a lot.

Akio sighed. "Are you thirsty, Abby?" He asked.

Abby nodded her head and stretched her arms out.