Y3~..Snow days at Hogwarts..

Zacznij od początku

Harry nodded,

"Professor, I was wondering if you could also teach me to you know protect myself from the dementors." Y/N piped up.

"Certainly," said Professor Lupin, looking pleased. "As I told Harry, it will have to wait till after term."

"Yes Professor, is that all?"

"Yes," said Professor Lupin. "You may leave."

Harry and Y/N made there way toward the door and waved at Professor Lupin, then they walked out.

Hogsmade trips continued, Y/N kept telling Harry that she could stay, that she already went to Hogsmade once. Harry however kept telling her to go and that he'll be fine.

Y/N, Hermione and Ron were looking at the shrieking shack from a distance.

"Some people say its the most haunted place in Britain," said Hermione. "Did I mention that?"

"Yeah," said Ron.

"Twice" said Y/N.

Hermione gave a small laugh.

"Well, well. Look who's hear.."

Y/N groaned as she and her friends turned around to see Draco Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Granger and Weasley shopping for there new home? Helping them L/N? Weasley... doesn't your family sleep in one room?"

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." said Ron, his ears turning red.

"Oh, not so friendly... Boys I think its time we teach, Weasley, how to respect his superiors."

"Hope you don't mean yourself!" Hermione yelled.

"How dare you speak to me! You filthy little, Mudblood!"

Y/N was about to march her way down there before the unexpected happened, a snowball had hit Malfoy across the face. He turned around in the direction it came from.

"Who's there?" he demanded, quivering.

Another snowball hit him right across the face, more and more came from the same direction, making him trip over his own feet.

Crabbe had been knocked down and Goyle was backing away in which they both knocked into each other.

Malfoy looked around terrified, "Stop! I demand you to stop! Hey- HEY!"

Y/N could not believe what she was seeing, there was a crunch of snow and the next second Malfoy was being dragged by his legs, screaming.

Ron, Hermione and Y/N burst out laughing as Malfoy got up with great difficulty knocking Crabbe and Goyle out of the way.

"Get out of the way!" he screamed.

And with that Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle ran away screaming.