"You and Only You" Pierre Imagine

Requested by anon on Tumblr: "Hello! Could I request a Pierre Bezukhov x Reader where Pierre is jealous bc Anatole always flirts with the Reader (which she is oblivious to). He starts avoiding her and one day she confronts him about it then they argue a bit. Which leads to angry confessions then a steamy make-out session? which could lead to more but that's up to you! :D Thanks!"

Warnings: Fighting, fluff, almost smut

A/N: This sucks imo but it definitely could've been worse

*************

I walked into the same bar as I had every night to meet up with my best friend Sonya and her cousin Natasha. We used this place to escape our regular lives and just be in the company of each other and other lively people. 'This town can be so stiff' I thought as I searched for our regular booth. I found our booth, of course it was empty, and made my way to the booth we sat in every night. I had just come from a second date with Pierre, and it went well and I was excited to tell my friends how well it was going. I saw the door open and saw Pierre come in and sit on his normal stool at the bar but after a few moments of pondering I saw my two girls walk in and all of our faces lit up. They quickly took their seat and we all started to just go on and on about our days. We ended with me and the two girls just begging to hear about my date, I was just about to start when I noticed Anatole walking in our direction.
"I couldn't help but overhear excitement," Anatole said in my direction with a smile.
"Why yes, we all had exciting days." I replied.
"Then let's celebrate! Let's have a round of drinks, on me." He said with a smirk.
Anatole grabbed four drinks for us and we all invited him to sit with us. He sat next to me, rather close but he's a good guy so I never thought too much of it. We finished off a great night and we all decided to go home before Balaga got too much for even us and our lively spirits. I hugged my girls goodbye and noticed Pierre staring, I waved goodbye to him and shot him a smile but he just turned away. 'Did he not have as good as a time as I did on our date?' I thought, but I just pondered the thought all the way home.

It has been several days and Pierre has been ignoring and avoiding me and I was just utterly confused, he even wasn't going to the bar when I was there, slipping in just as we all would leave for the night. Was he no longer interested? I had to have an actual answer and I had to come up with a plan on how to obtain that answer I so desperately needed.
I decided to stay a bit later than normal and ask him at the bar in one of the back rooms so we could have some privacy.
This day was just like any other with my girls, but I stayed in the bar after my friends left. I went up to the bartender and told him to send Pierre into the backroom so I could talk to him. I sat in anxious silence for wha seemed like several hours, but it was a few minutes in reality. Pierre walked in, viewed me, and tried to walk out but I got up and stopped him.
"Pierre, please don't go I need to talk to you." I pleaded as I grabbed his arm.
"About what? About how you're not interested in me?" He pulled his arm away but a grabbed it again.
"No not at all Pierre, of course I'm interested in you. What makes you think that I'm not?"
He turned around and looked me in my eyes, making me feel inferior to him, "How could you be interested in me while letting Anatole flirt with you?"
I was shocked that he even thought that Anatole was flirting with me, "Anatole was never flirting. he was just being nice!" I raised my tone.
"Nice guys don't buy you drinks and sit too close, someone interested in you do that!" He replied, also raising his tone.
"Pierre, he wasn't flirting! And even if he was, I wouldn't pay any mind to it. I want you Pierre, I want you and only you. I don't want him, I want you." I said as I sunk into myself, defeated and hurt he would think of such a thing happening.
He read my face and my body language and his tone softened as he held my hand, "You want...me?"
"Of course Pierre! You're so nice to me and you make me enjoy life and all it has to offer! You're so handsome and you never fail to make me feel beautiful...I want you Pierre, you and only..."
Pierre's features softened as he brought his hand up to my cheek. I leaned in and so did he. He closed the distance and our lips touched. Fireworks started going off in my mind as we both quickly picked up the pace of the kiss and I moved my arms to around his neck. It was like both our lips were thirsty for the other and just couldn't get enough. As soon as he licked my bottom lip and I let his tongue enter my own mouth, he grabbed my butt and lifted me onto the closest table, never stopping this steamy make out session we were having here in this back room. Both of our tongues were fighting for dominance, but eventually his won. His hands started to trail up my legs and under my dress. His hands were by my knees when he quickly pulled me closer to him and now I could feel his hard member rubbing up against my throbbing, wet, clothed pussy. I quickly broke the kiss, panting from the heat and little breath we both created. I placed my hands on his chest before I said,
"Not just yet my love, not just yet."