Patrick x Habit

"why do you give me the vibe that you want to kill everything you look at" Habit stared at Patrick for a moment dumbfounded. "That's because I do you dumbass" Patrick smiled at him for a moment before speaking again. "But not me" Patrick mused smiling like a dork. Habit rolled his eyes and scoffed "yeah well you're just lucky that I love you" Habit spat with a bit of attitude his eyes widening when he realized what he said. "WAIT!!" Patrick smiled and chuckled. Habit began to protest but Patrick cut him off. " No you don't get to take it back it's too late" Patrick cackled. Habit huffed in annoyance." I love you too you little sortie" Patrick swore he saw Habit blush. "Shut up I swear I will stab you" Patrick started to laugh again. "Any shorter and you'd probably fade out of existence" Habit growled and shot up running at Patrick. Patrick instantly turned to run but it was too late as he grabbed Patrick picked him up and threw him on the couch. Patrick squeled when Habit got on top of him while Habit continued to protest Patrick's last statement. Patrick giggled and wrapped his arms around Habit as Habit froze for a moment. He leaned up and kissed Habit moving there lips together enjoying the soft kiss. Patrick pulled away looking more flushed than Habit had been. "I love you Hab" Habit smiled rolling his eyes once more "I love you too Pat"